Alex01 Silver Sport Build Thread

You ain't messing around brah!
It's coming along nicely. My goal is to get as much done before @Midnight LJR arrives so we can concentrate on the actual install. Now I just need to start cutting off brackets and attempt to stop the weaping axle.

I spent an hour this morning cleaning the axles. Now it's time to enjoy some time with the family.

20200621_093342.jpg

I can't thank @Midnight LJR enough. We spent about 13hrs on the jeep. The install went extremely smooth.
20200623_210309.jpg

We got the axles back in under the jeep and now I need to figure out the rear TB, relocation of the drivers side skid hanger, exhaust, rear bumps and likely a axle strap unless the rear shocks limit the axle enough.
20200623_220046.jpg

It will still be a while before it rolls again but the large items are all done.

I can't thank @Midnight LJR enough. We spent about 13hrs on the jeep. The install went extremely smooth.
View attachment 171810
We got the axles back in under the jeep and now I need to figure out the rear TB, relocation of the drivers side skid hanger, exhaust, rear bumps and likely a axle strap unless the rear shocks limit the axle enough.
View attachment 171809
It will still be a while before it rolls again but the large items are all done.
40519040-F592-4CBF-BB63-13BFF79C1CA2.gif

View attachment 171810
View attachment 171809

Good times! 👍🏼

Great job and very nice build. Just curious, did you take any pictures of the front axle before install?