Alex01 Silver Sport Build Thread

So just over 3 minutes to fill all 4 tires, not bad not bad at all. And you said it was 2-2.5 minutes for just one tire with the ARB. I know it ain't a BIG deal but it's nice to have IMO and this is my 4th rig I've had OBA on.
It's going to be nice. Especially on those cold wet days.

Glad I could help this little project along. Do you want me to send you the oil return line? I can get a large envelope and ship it down to ya...

Once you see this in action you might have to think about one for your rig....

IMGP0928.JPG

IMGP0930.JPG

Or this with a 20' extension also.

IMG00453.jpg

Last edited:
Glad I could help this little project along. Do you want me to send you the oil return line? I can get a large envelope and ship it down to ya...

Once you see this in action you might have to think about one for your rig....

View attachment 205167

View attachment 205168

Or this with a 20' extension also.

View attachment 205170
I'm not to that level yet.

I'll run this setup as is and if I'm having issues I'll get in touch with you before Moab. Hope you get your rig running so we can cruise around on the red rock. Thanks again.

Just read this whole build thread and wow this rig is amazing! quick question, I might have missed it but what made you decide to go with a rear antirock and how much did it benefit compared to the stock swaybar?

Just read this whole build thread and wow this rig is amazing! quick question, I might have missed it but what made you decide to go with a rear antirock and how much did it benefit compared to the stock swaybar?
Thanks it's been a fun project.

As far as the rear antirock goes... @Midnight LJR cut the oem brackets during the midarm install so no real choice. In his defense he did ask proir and I gave the go ahead.

As far as a difference from oem I couldn't really tell you since I didn't run the midarm with the oem setup. I ran without any rear tb for a few months and that was awful. If anything though it does look pretty awesome and now that I've done it once I would do it again. Halfway through the process though I was kicking myself due to the clearance issues.

The rear locker stopped working yesterday while playing around on the rubicon. The pump just kept going but nothing was happening. When I got home I opened the diff and found the airline inside the rear locker was cut, likely due to hitting the ring gear. The hose also looks a lot larger than the 3/16th I replaced it with so it likely wasn't the right stuff.
20210116_211634.jpg
20210117_091036.jpg
$21 later, including gear oil, it's all better.

Lube locker for the win again.
20210117_091010.jpg

The rear locker stopped working yesterday while playing around on the rubicon. The pump just kept going but nothing was happening. When I got home I opened the diff and found the airline inside the rear locker was cut, likely due to hitting the ring gear. The hose also looks a lot larger than the 3/16th I replaced it with so it likely wasn't the right stuff.
View attachment 218686View attachment 218687$21 later, including gear oil, it's all better.

Lube locker for the win again.
View attachment 218690
Every now and then it’s not “The worst that can happen “ glad it was an easy fix, I was having some locker switch problems as well, might be a loose wire on the switch.

Every now and then it’s not “The worst that can happen “ glad it was an easy fix, I was having some locker switch problems as well, might be a loose wire on the switch.
I hope yours is an easy fix as well.

A new locker would have a been a rabbit hole. Replace 1 or both, regear to 5.38 while its apart? At this point though I don't see any advantage to going slower other than I'd be over the 100:1 milestone 🤪

I hope yours is an easy fix as well.

A new locker would have a been a rabbit hole. Replace 1 or both, regear to 5.38 while its apart? At this point though I don't see any advantage to going slower other than I'd be over the 100:1 milestone 🤪
Something tells me a little part of you was hoping for a different outcome. 🤣