Alfa Romeo Stelvio

Flivver250

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
My daughter just bought a AWD 2.0 turbo Stelvio. Looks like a lot of fun. That should carve the twisties. While Italian vehicles can be an ass pain, they generally are fun to drive.

You mean an "Alfa Romeo"? Haha

I fixed that for you.

I've owned a number of Italian motorcycles. Ducatis, Aprilias, and MV Agustas. The Italians build great stuff these days. Back then, not so much, but these days it's as reliable as anything else... the motorcycles at least. I can't speak for the cars.

Thanks for the repair. I have an old Moto Guzzi that is as rugged and reliable as an old Ford 9N. Italians and French produce great kitchen accoutrements as well. Talking about cars gets me thinking about food.

There's a saying that goes:

"In a perfect world, the French are the cooks, the British are the police, and the Germans are the engineers"

"In hell, the French are the engineers, the British are the coos, and the Germans are the police"

Absolute truth. Rmember the French made Simca? Here is my granddaugher with the new car.
IMG_2126.jpg

That's a cool looking car!

I think the modern French cars may have gotten better in terms of reliability, but they are still ugly as hell.

I mean just think... one of the worst engines ever happens to have come in a DeLorean DMC-12. The PRV (Puegeot, Renault, Volvo) engine. Getting that thing to 88 mph would be quite a feat of it's own!

Hey, it's 2/3 French :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Flivver250