Alignment help needed

Joethrottle81

Hi everyone. I’ve recently had my 5 inch lifted tj alignment done and these are the results. My problem is that the Jeep goes great . I like the way it hits bumps and rides but I have a issue with wandering steering. I’m constantly adjusting the wheel to drive straight and when I hit the break or gas it seems to go left and right no matter what. It has all new parts and I’ve checked over and over again for loose steering parts. The only thing I think isn’t new or upgrade is the rear trac bar. It’s original with a trac bar bracket that came with it when purchased.. any help eve appreciated. I want to figure this out and these are the alignment numbers. Any thoughts? Thanks again

2569946A-71A0-4879-8F54-0D1672A50E50.jpeg

I kno it was a rough country. It was recently put in and I actually like the way it drives except for the wandering steering. I kno the cheaper lifts give people problems but this thing actually rides really good. It does have a front adjustable trac bar but the rear is stock with the relocation bracket. And it does have a drop pitman arm with the front trac bar relocation bracket. Thanks for the input

It sounds as if your steering geometry is off. My Jeep steered itself left and right on takeoff and braking also. The steering wheel would also turn every time I hit a bump. My issue was caused by a dropped pitman arm throwing off my Jeep’s steering geometry. To me it sounds as if your dropped pitman arm doesn’t match your front track bar relocation bracket. Post up some good pictures of your Jeeps front steering components and a couple pictures straight on from the front showing your track bar and drag link to compare angles. They should run parallel with each other perfectly. People more knowledgeable than me will be able to help you. I have no experience with a 5” lift or the issues it can cause.