Alignment help

Fitzpatrick

TJ Enthusiast
Will adjusting control arms fix alignment problems.

I’ve been having trouble getting my vehicle to align ever since I was out wheeling and hit a big hole on my right side not seeing it. I’ve tried multiple time to align it and even took it in to 2 shops it pulls to the right. I know nothing is bent but one shop told me to get adjustable ball joints another told me to extend my control arms. Just at a lose as to why it pulling.

What are your current alignment numbers? What are the angles for your toe-in, caster, and camber? We can't make suggestions without knowing them

Sorry forgot that
image.jpg

Camber and caster doesn’t look too bad, I’m not sure why they have it toed out. It should actually be toed in. Are there numbers down past the bar graphs? I’m looking for a SAI angle if they listed it.

I'm watching this too. Mine is pulling to the right as well (but not because of a pothole). I am going to try replacing the front brake lines and brake fluid first, just for grins. I've spun the disc and it doesn't feel like it's dragging but...

I am also going to measure the CA lengths.

I've already swapped tires around.

With my lift, I put adjustable track bars on.
If the front had the axle centered but the rear was offset, by about an inch, would that have an effect on the steering. Possibly creating the slight right pull that I am experiencing?

I should get my new front brakes lines on in a day or so. Just to eliminate that possibility.

I've spun the disc and it doesn't feel like it's dragging but.

A good way to tell if a caliper is dragging is just to feel the heat of the wheel near the center after driving a while. A dragging caliper will heat up everything on that assembly. The dragging caliper wheel will be noticeably hotter that the others.