Alltrade All-in-One Bottle Jack and Jack Stand

jjvw

useless stäff member
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
These get mentioned every so often. Who has one or two? Are they useful?

Alltrade 640912 Black 3 Ton,All-in-One Bottle Jack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ULZGFU/?tag=wranglerorg-20
417r54%2BCqsL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Thinking about these more, another issue I can see is that one floor jack can raise both sides at once to get a pair of jack stands under the frame or axle. Whereas a single all-in-one can only lift one side at a time.

Thinking about these more, another issue I can see is that one floor jack can raise both sides at once to get a pair of jack stands under the frame or axle. Whereas a single all-in-one can only lift one side at a time.

I have a set, and this is exactly what I found.

Reactions: jjvw
I have one, used it mainly on my Razor. The tilt described above is the issue IO encountered. I dont want to use it to life too much weight nor too high. I would not buy one again- stick to the conventional floor (or bottle) jack and stands.

Reactions: jjvw
I have 2 now. I love the hell out of them. They are perfect for the front axle. They are a nitch product. But damn useful when rotating tires or doing any front axle work.

I will take pictures when i rotate my tires this weekend.

I have 2 of those and love them. I have a couple of floor jacks, but typically I use these for the truck and the Jeep. I've used them some in the field, but it's rare they won't put you in danger when you start jacking on them or letting something down when you're stuck.

They're kind of heavy, relative to jack stands, but they've got a pretty good base and they take up a similar footprint. If you need a floor jack and jack stands, I'd typically just go with these, unless they won't fit underneath.

Be careful on price because in stores they can be like $30 and for a bit they were like $60 on Amazon if I'm remembering correctly.

I have one and it works fine but I won’t take it on the road because it’s too heavy and takes up too much space; I’ll stick to my bottle jack and the lightweight HF aluminum jack stand for the trails.

I recently picked up a Daytona floor jack from HF so now I really don’t need the All-In-One anymore but it’s really not a bad product to keep in the garage for occasional use.

I have 2 of those and love them. I have a couple of floor jacks, but typically I use these for the truck and the Jeep. I've used them some in the field, but it's rare they won't put you in danger when you start jacking on them or letting something down when you're stuck.

They're kind of heavy, relative to jack stands, but they've got a pretty good base and they take up a similar footprint. If you need a floor jack and jack stands, I'd typically just go with these, unless they won't fit underneath.

Be careful on price because in stores they can be like $30 and for a bit they were like $60 on Amazon if I'm remembering correctly.
Where did you see them for $30 im which stores i was about to pull the trigger on amazons $60?

Reactions: BugoutJeep
Where did you see them for $30 im which stores i was about to pull the trigger on amazons $60?
These seem to hit shelves in spurts and I've seen them at like ACE and Amazon and maybe Rural King for around $30 and then you won't see them for months and then they'll be expensive when you do. I just watch item on Amazon and I've picked one up for as low as $21 and the other for about $40 and I got another one somewhere.

I've had one for about 15 years and it has worked well enough. It is obviously a cheaper tool so I have always used it in conjunction with a seconary jack stand. To its credit it has never failed. I would not recomend using it fully extended as it doed tend to develop a lean. It was definitely showing its age so I ordered a new one on Amazon a few weeks back. The first time I used it the jack it would not go back down. I read the recent reviews and it seems to be a common problem. It took a good amount of work to get it back in the box for return. It's a great idea but the lack of quality just ruins it. I decided not to try another one and just went with a better set of double locking jack stands.

i almost bought some of these a couple years ago but had some similar thoughts about it's limited utility. If I'm at home, I'd much rather use a floor jack and stands, and it's too bulky to carry. I've found the factory screw jack to work just fine.

A lot of these new cars don't have much space for jacks and jack stand, so I think they're handy for that and I'll use them in conjunction with ramp stands for certain stuff. Also I like the wider base of these. I don't carry these that much in my Jeep, but it's a nice size that I think it fits right under my axles when I'm running 33s. But often I'm using these with a tractor. Mine haven't had too many issues, as long as you pull up on the lever before you lower the jack.

The OEM bottle jack is nice though. I'm planning to get something similar as a backup for the Jeep and to keep in the truck, but they aren't super stable when I use them off-road.