Almost done, any guesses as to what it is?

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Or where it goes?
DSC_5863.JPG

Which is what you said and my dyslexia butchered after looking at winch bolt patens.....

I like the terminals. Can you show the other side
DSC_5867.JPG
DSC_5868.JPG

Mounts in the hole in the middle of this. Black dot gets drilled to allow passage of the wires into the tail gate over to the contacts which will drive the license plate lights on either side of the plate and the reverse light above the license plate. The plate covers the cut in the swing down cover which hides the wiring. The hole above the terminals is for the spring plunger on the outside that stops it from rotating off of the socket cap screws. I have countersunk hole magnets to hold the plate door shut and I have yet to build the release lever to push them loose to allow the door to flip down.

DSC_5870.JPG

View attachment 239172View attachment 239173
Mounts in the hole in the middle of this. Black dot gets drilled to allow passage of the wires into the tail gate over to the contacts which will drive the license plate lights on either side of the plate and the reverse light above the license plate. The plate covers the cut in the swing down cover which hides the wiring. The hole above the terminals is for the spring plunger on the outside that stops it from rotating off of the socket cap screws. I have countersunk hole magnets to hold the plate door shut and I have yet to build the release lever to push them loose to allow the door to flip down.

View attachment 239174
Well thought out and looks clean, Nice Work !

Reactions: mrblaine