Aloha From Paradise

JeepGlade8or333

Aloha Jeep Ohana which is family here in Hawaii 🤙🏼 I’m in the midst of embarking on my complete under carriage overhaul!’ Here for advice on diy install tips and tricks as well product recommendations
Stay healthy and safe
JeepGlade8or

83DF4C8A-0F46-48A2-A848-A18FFD44F9F2.jpeg

Welcome from the land of Walmarts and cornfields. Any pics of the TJ? We love TJ pics...and they help us help you as a fortunate side effect.

"Complete undercarriage overhaul" is very broad direction. Suspension, frame, body? What do you have now and what does it need? What are your uses for it? What are its limitations based on your usage needs?

All questions that will help narrow your overhaul goals. Anyway, nice to have you in the neighborhood.

Reactions: Hunter Rich
Welcome aboard! You have come to the right place, you will be hard pressed to find a forum with more knowledgeable folks eager to help. Cant wait for pics and updates!

🍻

Starting with a simple question what’s the best bang for the buck on shocks??? Have a 4 in lift going to be doing the entire set . I do off-road with some other Jeep buddies here . Thanks for any input Aloha

Welcome to the forum! Post some photos of your TJ when you can.

As for shocks, Rancho RS5000X are the best bang for the buck shocks you can get, no question about it. They also ride better than any other shock I've found!

My favorite island brah! We go often. Is Eskimo Candy surviving the shutdown?
Heyy that’s awesome I’ve been here in Maui for over 6 years now and love every minute of my life here!! I actually live about 7 min away from Eskimo Candy the best place on island for Poke Bowls ONOLICIOUS
I believe they are open as most places for take out only. The island has changed from this Crazy times!!!
I’ve got start thinking about other employment options as it looks like the islands won’t be opening up anytime soon for visitors ugh 😫
Gotta say this will be a great place for me to come and get out of the box of
Utter boredom lol
Aloha my Bradha keep in touch

Reactions: bobthetj03