Aluminum hard roof

B00mb00m

The Church of Cutting Brakes of Atlas-Front Digs
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
@Jerry Bransford I heard form @mrblaine you may have a picture of an aluminum tj roof? If so could you post it up?

Anyone else have examples of a hard roof but NOT a hard top, just a roof. I'm looking for examples of how folks have tied a hard roof into the windshield.

@Jerry Bransford I heard form @mrblaine you may have a picture of an aluminum tj roof? If so could you post it up?
Yes it's one Blaine built, it's probably my all-time favorite. That's an aluminum roof which is also why it can support the antenna.

CIMG2610.JPG
CrawlMagazineJonsJeep.jpg

standard (3).jpg

Almost forgot Savvy's KOH racer Blaine had a hand in too.
KOH Savvy.jpg

Yes it's one Blaine built, it's probably my all-time favorite. That's an aluminum roof which is also why it can support the antenna.

View attachment 251257View attachment 251258

View attachment 251259

Almost forgot Savvy's KOH racer Blaine had a hand in too.
View attachment 251260
That blue one looks like it might tie into the windshield but can't tell for certain. That's probably the cleanest roof I've seen. @mrblaine do you recall how you joined the roof at the header?

Reactions: toximus
That blue one looks like it might tie into the windshield but can't tell for certain. That's probably the cleanest roof I've seen. @mrblaine do you recall how you joined the roof at the header?
I am pretty sure that I did careful trimming and just shoved it into the header with some weather strip. He lived on the wet side in WA.

Reactions: B00mb00m
I often wished someone made a hard top for the TJ. Aluminum, fiberglass, whatever but in the same basic design as in post #2. Would be light enough to easily removed should be quieter than a fabric top flapping in the wind.

Reactions: B00mb00m