Aluminum vs Steel Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, to keep this thread on message and open for future enjoyment:

I like my steel Rock Hard 4x4 front bumper. I don't know what kind of steel it is made from but I don't care. Knowing that it is genuine steel is good enough for me.
And all that extra weight will keep the Patagonias hooked up going over the speed bumps in the mall parking lot....

🍻

Do we get a jeep badge for this thread?

images-3.jpeg

I have followed this thread from the beginning since I am looking to replace the factory bumper and wanted to see what was available, what forum members experiences are with these bumpers and make an informed decision, but this thread has become a pissing contest which has taken on a life of its own.
It might be time for the moderators to consider locking the thread.

I have followed this thread from the beginning since I am looking to replace the factory bumper and wanted to see what was available, what forum members experiences are with these bumpers and make an informed decision, but this thread has become a pissing contest which has taken on a life of its own.

No need to lock the thread. That would be censorship.

Just change to title to "Aluminum vs. Steel Bumpers - Another Pissing Contest with Occasional Helpful Information"

On an individual basis you could stop clicking on the thread?
But here I am, like a train wreck, gotta see!

Status
Not open for further replies.