Am I Unreasonable...

JMT

Just another auto…
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
when I'm disappointed that my father-in-law offered us his 2007 Corvette convertible for a short day trip, when I'd rather take the TJ? LOL. Of course, he thinks he's doing us a favor, and I am thankful, but really, a Corvette over a TJ? Sorry, but no,

Reactions: Kathy
I don't know, the Vet could've been a fun distraction. My wife's car is a 350Z roadster, and while it's not a Vet, it does put a smile on my face when I'm riding in it(she won't let me drive it much, lol!).

Naaa, not at all. Now maybe if it had been a classic Corvette, I could understand that being fun. But a 2007, blah... I would rather have the TJ too!

Reactions: Phungki
I was right, but the destination has good beer and appetizers!

Compared to a TJ that 0-60mph time would be fun for about 4 traffic light intersections, then I'd hand the keys back lol

I feel a sense of pride and joy when I let someone drive my jeep because they get to experience how much fun it is. Perhaps your father in law was trying to do the same thing with his Vette and allow you to experience it.

I would've taken the Vette.

Reactions: Germanshepherd
I feel a sense of pride and joy when I let someone drive my jeep because they get to experience how much fun it is. Perhaps your father in law was trying to do the same thing with his Vette and allow you to experience it.

I would've taken the Vette.
I took it. Not as fun though
IMG_6530.JPG

Find some twisty roads with long straights and it will be much more fun :D
That's exactly what we were on. At 120+ it is much more fun!!! LOL. When a car is doing what it's supposed to do, it's fun! I push cars to their limits. All non all I'd take a TJ over a vette, but if I could I'd have one of each