American Racing Headers Long Tube Headers for the Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0

I talked to AMH on the phone. They don't have any pictures. They can guarantee that they'll fit with the stock suspension and engine placement but not with anything else. If I want to buy them and they don't fit it'd be a 20% restocking fee.

Seems a bit like I'd be taking all of the risk and they'd be getting pictures out of the deal... Pass...

Reactions: Locky
I talked to AMH on the phone. They don't have any pictures. They can guarantee that they'll fit with the stock suspension and engine placement but not with anything else. If I want to buy them and they don't fit it'd be a 20% restocking fee.

Seems a bit like I'd be taking all of the risk and they'd be getting pictures out of the deal... Pass...
Well when I talked to them a couple months ago they didn’t even have them. Hell, they had me call RIPP, who never called back.
It sounded as if they never went into production.

He sent me pictures... I'm still waiting on my order to be shipped I can update you guys if it fits a 2.5 inch lift..

Reactions: Fouledplugs
He sent me pictures... I'm still waiting on my order to be shipped I can update you guys if it fits a 2.5 inch lift..

I'm sure it will fit a 2.5" lift. I'm dealing with expremely close clearances on my build. For example my driveshaft comes within a 1/16" from the transmission at full articulation and that's after modifying the driveshaft and transmission so they wouldn't touch. Even the stock exhaust had to be shifted over. I'm mainly curious how this exhaust wraps the oil pan.

Can you share the pictures here?

My OEM catalytic is rubbing on the drive shaft also, and their photos are just the ones they have on the website so no additional photos yet... when I install I will definitely send pics and do a solid review as I paid $1700 for the whole system and there isn't much out there on them other than "Chris"... I have a feeling its going to wrap around the oil pan like AFE powers

My OEM catalytic is rubbing on the drive shaft also, and their photos are just the ones they have on the website so no additional photos yet... when I install I will definitely send pics and do a solid review as I paid $1700 for the whole system and there isn't much out there on them other than "Chris"... I have a feeling its going to wrap around the oil pan like AFE powers

I dont know how long it will be until I receive them. but it has been already a couple of days since I ordered them on the 10th of June. The pictures Nick sent me were the quality work they do none of the actual systems underneath the vehicle. Reason he sent me photos in the first place , was to justify they're status as I spoke to an ex-employee who made me feel uncomfortable even going with ARH.

In what way? What was said?
I'm not trying to talk down upon anyone, but I decided to do my research about ARH and I stumbled across a facebook comment on there facebook page of an ex-employee stating his past experiences working for ARH. I decided to proceed further by directly messaging the ex-employee to reply back to me through text message, and the dude actually took the time out of his day to full on explaining why he thinks ARH is a fraud. he sent me multiple videos of his department which was the quality control department , stating they were shipping out uneven flanges with dirty insides covered up through welding. It was a lot of videos in which I still have, I felt very skeptical to even go with them, but I asked the ex-employee... "Do you really think I'm gonna get a product just like the one you would look over" he said it was a 50/50 and that I would have to tell nick directly upon this issue and there would be a possibility I would receive good headers... Like Chris said there's always two sides to a story... I recieved a call from Nick one of the owners of ARH, it was like midnight from him when he called me.

Keep us updated. Unfortunately, I can't wait for pictures so if I go this route I'll have to do it some day in the future.

Reactions: loco1122
He was very angry... I can imagine a customer who canceled their order due to the comments he read, not only did I receive a message back from a disgruntled ex-employee providing videos, but additionally I received a message from a customer who paid almost 2,000 to have damaged headers on his doorstep ... stating "don't go with ARH"... my dumbass has faith in this dude, Nick, because if he is honest enough to give me a call upon the ex employee I should trust him. I plan to full-on review them and post pics to let everybody know if they are some bogus stuff or real deal

@loco1122 Will you be running them on an otherwise unmodified engine? Do you have any plans to dyno before and after (assuming you don't have a cracked header or something which would skew the results)?

Nope, I sold the TJ (due to some issues with the IRS) before I had a chance unfortunately.
Chris if you don't mind answering my question, I don't want to bother Nick anymore as I texted him non stop to receive a discount that happened after my purchase, I saw that they had a father's day special 10% off after making the purchase a couple of days before , I wish I waited but thanks to Nick he came in and gave me the discount, another bonus to why I should trust this company maybe lol. But do you mind answering how long they take to build +ship it out? it's been ten days since I ordered it

@loco1122 Will you be running them on an otherwise unmodified engine? Do you have any plans to dyno before and after (assuming you don't have a cracked header or something which would skew the results)?
Currently, I will be running them on an unmodified engine, but this was just the first puzzle piece to my creation. Later down the road after I plan to put a Golen engine 4.6 and add the magnum power supercharger kit that's been sitting in my garage, along with the huge 82mm throttle body that Charles offers. I know already that I'll feel the difference in horsepower on the stock engine because currently, I have the OEM cats ... in which I'm 100% sure them bad boys clogged up so I don't think I will be able to tell reliable numbers

Currently, I will be running them on an unmodified engine, but this was just the first puzzle piece to my creation. Later down the road after I plan to put a Golen engine 4.6 and add the magnum power supercharger kit that's been sitting in my garage, along with the huge 82mm throttle body that Charles offers.

Seriously? In California? How are you going to get that approved by CARB?

Chris if you don't mind answering my question, I don't want to bother Nick anymore as I texted him non stop to receive a discount that happened after my purchase, I saw that they had a father's day special 10% off after making the purchase a couple of days before , I wish I waited but thanks to Nick he came in and gave me the discount, another bonus to why I should trust this company maybe lol. But do you mind answering how long they take to build +ship it out? it's been ten days since I ordered it

I have no idea how long they take to build and ship out. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it took several weeks.

Unfortunately that's a question for them.