American Racing Headers Long Tube Headers for the Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0

One of these days I'll get my ARH headers on, I'm just dreading doing it. Changing the exhaust manifolds on these things is a royal PITA.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
I'm just laughing over Blaine's dealing with Canadians. So far almost everyone he seems to get into it with happens to be from Canada. I'm not sure why that is, but it's amusing to say the least.

One Canadian doesn't believe in re-gearing, and the other one doesn't believe in dropping the skid plate to change the exhaust. What are they putting in the maple syrup up there? ;)
Really reluctant to let you in on a little Canadian secret . . . but, since you've opened up the subject . . . .
Many American folks like 'Canadian bacon' . . . . as do Canadian folks. The difference is that our Canadian bacon is a little different than the product we ship stateside.
For years we've been shipping hog sphincters to the US, labeled 'Canadian Bacon'. . . .
The US consumer is happy, and we Canucks have a chuckle too.
A 'win-win' situation . . . .
Enjoy that BLT that you've ordered for lunch Chris . . . . and do as you were told as a child "eat those crusts"
Over 'n out . . . 😋😎

Really reluctant to let you in on a little Canadian secret . . . but, since you've opened up the subject . . . .
Many American folks like 'Canadian bacon' . . . . as do Canadian folks. The difference is that our Canadian bacon is a little different than the product we ship stateside.
For years we've been shipping hog sphincters to the US, labeled 'Canadian Bacon'. . . .
Enjoy that BLT that you've ordered for lunch Chris . . . . and do as you were told as a child "eat those crusts"
Over 'n out . . . 😋😎

And there you have it @mrblaine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
Over 'n out . . . 😋😎
That isn't a fucking secret you wiener. We all know that which is why we trade you 5 of your dollars for one of ours and you fall for it.

Is this going turn into something like when some rednecks started calling french fries "freedom fries" because the French were smart enough to stay the fuck out of Iraq while the US and the Brits went full on Leroy Jenkins on that place? 😄
hell yeah

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
Is this going turn into something like when some rednecks started calling french fries "freedom fries" because the French were smart enough to stay the fuck out of Iraq while the US and the Brits went full on Leroy Jenkins on that place? 😄
Yea, thank God they did. They have no isssues with terrorism in their country now. They really dodged that bullet didnt they?

• Haha
Reactions: L J and Chris