An example of why you should have a liscense to breed!

I agree with the wife. If he's within ear shot, need to play a game that doesn't require him to talk.

My ex wife (back when she was my girlfriend and living with me) almost left me because I was playing Diablo too much in the 90's. I was able to tone it down, but she was ready to move out. One of my biggest regrets in life was stopping her from moving out... :D

• Haha
Reactions: qslim
guy was a dusche bag, would not shut up playing videogames and kept waking his kid...
I think you're absolutely right.
I also kinda doubt any of its real or that those people even exist. It's just a strange yahoo news article that trails off..

If a driver's license and its relationship to being a good driver is any indication, I doubt a breeder's license will help much on the parenting front.

However, driving and parenting are similar in that you often don't know you aren't good at it until it is too late.

Last edited:
Why did I just waste 3 mins of my day reading that? Baby is sleeping. Dad wakes up baby. Mom is pissed... how is this "News" or worth anyone's time?

Reactions: Hopper
I was thinking this was about dogs,

I swear some people listed as “Breeders” are anything but a breeder .

if your dog has awful separation anxiety, why are you breeding it?

Why was she so nice. My wife woulda snatched the console and tossed it of the deck. Man I Love That Woman!!🤣😂

Reactions: Vasq