An Opportunity to Truly Help

Chris, Im sorry you are going thru this. Ive also been thru it a few years ago. It will pass like a stone, but you will come out on the other side in better shape. Hang in there my friend. When you and the kids are ready for a vacation, let me know. The cabin is yours free of charge.
Chris, can you adopt me?

I just saw this thread, not sure how I missed it. Not sure where things are at but @Wildman I just sent you a couple bucks via venmo.

I wouldn't even have my jeep if @Chris hadn't pointed me to the listing, and wouldn't have known what to do with it without this forum.

I've also been divorced myself... twice.

Glad to have a way to pay some back.

GREAT NEWS folks.

We've broke the goal of the fund raiser and are sitting at $4200.

Please don't let that stop anyone from donating or trying to get one of the 3 vest donated by WSS to raise funds.

As was stated in the beginning any extra funds we receive that aren't used for the car repairs or the trip costs will be given to Chris to help with expenses. This just shows the generosity of this great group of people and makes me proud to be a member here.

GREAT NEWS folks.

Please don't let that stop anyone from donating or trying to get one of the 3 vest donated by WSS to raise funds.

As was stated in the beginning any extra funds we receive that aren't used for the car repairs or the trip costs will be given to Chris to help with expenses. This just shows the generosity of this great group of people and makes me proud to be a member here.
It truly does show how willing we are as a group of enthusiasts to come together to help one of our own!!
We're only 5 and a half days in and the response has been amazing!

GREAT NEWS folks.

I knew I liked everyone on this forum, great job and keep it coming.

Can I be in the cover?
267.jpg

it could certainly be made for 2022 calendar year
If there is a true interest in this, let me know. Unless there is a printer in the group, I can get the finished product at a very reasonable rate. I am not interested in doing the shipping and send out....I have enough on my plate. Someone else will have to step up.

If there is a true interest in this, let me know. Unless there is a printer in the group, I can get the finished product at a very reasonable rate. I am not interested in doing the shipping and send out....I have enough on my plate. Someone else will have to step up.
If we feel like there's enough interest to make it worthwhile and it would truly help @Chris , I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. Your new place isn't that far from me so we could meet up for some wheeling and the handoff.

Pay closer attention to post #171.

Reactions: lowranger