AND I smashed my hand

Thunderhead

All graves go unvisited in time
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
AD72CC30-A7C3-4996-B906-6190284575F7.jpeg
31FAEE74-26D4-4493-B602-838A27C5086F.jpeg
Ford tailgate vs my hand and a bottle neck trailer hitch. Super glue to the rescue

superglue on a open cut???????
Works like a charm
I’d add some butterfly bandage strips to that also. I’m all for diy instead of the ER if you can. Good work ;)
yes I tried but the skin moves around so much depending on what finger I move. The ER could not have done much more. Well that’s what i told myself and my wife

Reactions: jeep_boss
OUCH! I haven't used super glue yet. Cut my finger open once though on that damned hard plastic packaging right before a camping trip, wrapped it in electrical tape and saved the weekend :cool:
The cut was deep enough that I thought about going in but taped it up for a while and it stopped bleeding. That glue did what a $3k dollar hospital visit would have done

View attachment 38117 I don’t do pills cause my beer habit dulls what I need. Lol pills scare me. Ice is a cure all
Ohhhh I know, just saying - I broke my ring finger and they didn't even offer me so much as Tylenol even the last time I went to the ER. My bill was $18K for that little visit, so things begin to multiply when bones break :/

Ohhhh I know, just saying - I broke my ring finger and they didn't even offer me so much as Tylenol even the last time I went to the ER. My bill was $18K for that little visit, so things begin to multiply when bones break :/
yeah but the insurance only paid $1200....unless you had no insurance then they want the $18K!

Reactions: jeep_boss
Lessons learned. But ouch!
Next time just dip it on a bucket of gear oil and call it a day.
That will lubricate your knuckles down the road.

Yeah, either way we're screwed.
I pay cobra for my pre-existing condition because my insurance does not cover lab works started March of this year.