And Rough Country wonders why they get no respect LOL

Jerry Bransford

Too many arguments and personal attacks, I'm done.
Supporting Member
Just found this... https://www.roughcountry.com/insta-winch

It includes a "real" hawse that sticks onto your bumper via magnets and a short winch line to give the illusion your truck has a winch. :ROFLMAO:

RC Winch.JPG

Dang they got me lol. It was posted on FB today and it took off and got me hook line and sinker. Though I wouldn't have put it past RC lol.
Any company that builds a long arm kit that uses the same bolt for the forward end of the rear upper and lower control arms, deserves all the grief anyone cares to give them.

Tells more about the people who would buy it than the company that makes it, doesn't it? :)
I'd buy one just to mess with folks. How cool would it be to have one right in front of each rear tire on the side of the tub so you can tell folks you no longer have to do side pulls with the front winch?

I'd buy one just to mess with folks. How cool would it be to have one right in front of each rear tire on the side of the tub so you can tell folks you no longer have to do side pulls with the front winch?
I like that idea....I'd find the smallest Jap import over here and put it on the front