Andy

Cisco Kid

Been around the block...twice!
Supporting Member
Danny not Andy, error on the title.

Yesterday at the Homecoming Parade at our high school, my 12 Year old neighborhood tom-girl Danny was run over by a "Jacked Up Jeep" according to her father. Danny with her sister Andy and some "friends" were standing on the curb watching the parade, and when the Jeep was passing one of the other girls with them pushed her, thinking it would be funny. Danny hit the pavement and was knocked out. The Jeep driver never saw her and ran over her breaking her pelvis in two places. She did not remember any of it. The doctors are deciding on how to proceed, cast or pins. She will be in the hospital for a long time.
Several witness saw the event and the Police are investigating.
When I get an update I will let you know.
Danny and Andy are two of the coolest girls in the world and I am sorry for them and their single Dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this. Having two daughters of my own, I can only imagine. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone!

Reactions: Cisco Kid
Prayers for Danny, Andy and the father. I’m sure they feel like their world is shattered. But we know He works everything together for good, beyond our limited abilities to capture.

Reactions: Cisco Kid
Update with good news.
Danny is at home on crutches. The bone doctor decided the the two fractures should heal on their own and will continue to check her progress so no major surgery is needed. Later today I will visit her and take a picture of her.
Man am I relived.

Last edited:
Update with good news.
Andy is at home on crutches. The bone doctor decided the the two fractures should heal on their own and will continue to check her progress so no major surgery is needed. Later today I will visit her and take a picture of her.
Man am I relived.
Thank's for the update and god bless Andy.

Here is my buddy Danny with a painkiller (killer) smile.
Also I cannot believe that I mis-titled the thread with her sisters name

20171013_161742.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kathy and JMT
Not everyone can say they got run over and survived, much less smiled the next day. Get well quick Danny!