AndyG goes to Charleston, SC

Oh man, my wife and I love going to Beaufort. Hunting Island is our go to get away beach. We like that it's not commercialized and more on the wild side.
Panama City Beach was on the wild side.... I nearly went to jail because of the open container law when I was younger.

That's a true story but I'm making a spin on wild side.... I love to see a beach with natural beauty still there.

• Haha
Reactions: MountaineerTom
Beaufort, in itself, is very nice. Great food, a lot of history, amazing architecture. The bike trail, Salt Grass or Salt Marsh Trail, is a quiet ride into Port Royal. I don’t recall the name but I stopped at a restaurant just outside of Hunting Island, on my bike ride, that has a fish sandwich to die for.

IMO, Beaufort was just a lousy choice for a manufacturing facility when we reorganized and relocated. To be honest, I threatened to kick our CEO in the nuts for picking it over DFW.

• Haha
Reactions: MountaineerTom
Beaufort, in itself, is very nice. Great food, a lot of history, amazing architecture. The bike trail, Salt Grass or Salt Marsh Trail, is a quiet ride into Port Royal. I don’t recall the name but I stopped at a restaurant just outside of Hunting Island, on my bike ride, that has a fish sandwich to die for.

IMO, Beaufort was just a lousy choice for a manufacturing facility when we reorganized and relocated. To be honest, I threatened to kick our CEO in the nuts for picking it over DFW.

On your ride towards Hunting Island? Was it The Foolish Frog? I've not had their fish sandwich, but other food there is good.