AndyG ruined my brother!

tr21triton

TJ Expert
Lifetime Supporting Member
Holy mess I wish I could! That thing is perfect. Not a big fan of the color but those are my favorite seats! So clean.

If I had the money I’d jump on it and swap my axles over to it, do a nice 3.5” lift, 33”, get rid of the milk jugs and call it a day… other than selling my current jeep lol.

Guys- zoom up on the seats-

That jeep has been professionally detailed - I can only imagine how filthy that thing was and possibly poorly cared for-

Let the boy get a Rubicon- the only thing better than a Rubicon is 2 Rubicons. Your wife will really get mad when you get the 2nd one, but you will have a 2nd Rubicon and more free time suddenly.

A58758B2-004E-406C-A0B7-9D41A1DD4B66.jpeg

Guys- zoom up on the seats-

That jeep has been professionally detailed - I can only imagine how filthy that thing was and possibly poorly cared for-

Let the boy get a Rubicon- the only thing better than a Rubicon is 2 Rubicons. Your wife will really get mad when you get the 2nd one, but you will have a 2nd Rubicon and more free time suddenly.

View attachment 344600

Gluttony!

Andy the 1st thing he said when he saw yours "what a nice jeep" . the 2nd thing "I cant believe he's taking that thing off road ! " yea he needs a RUBICON !

It would blow your mind the stuff that TJ has been driven through- Places so tight we had to fold the mirrors back- I have tried to really make it look spiffy but it has battle scars-

When I got it it was basically being trailered to trails.

I really do like the resell value and popularity of the Rubicon models and I like the overall set up- At the same time any nice TJ makes me grin.

It would blow your mind the stuff that TJ has been driven through- Places so tight we had to fold the mirrors back- I have tried to really make it look spiffy but it has battle scars-

When I got it it was basically being trailered to trails.

I really do like the resell value and popularity of the Rubicon models and I like the overall set up- At the same time any nice TJ makes me grin.

I know you do, like I told you before he wouldn't of taken his polaris ranger on that trail ride we went on ! more less a nice jeep

What did it cost you to get it detailed? I'm actually toying with that idea now but I'm afraid of what they'll quote after they see its condition.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
I know you do, like I told you before he wouldn't of taken his polaris ranger on that trail ride we went on ! more less a nice jeep

I am fixing to shoot you a personal message-I’ve got a couple of videos that my phone will not post on here that I think you’ll get a kick out of

Reactions: Hog and tr21triton
And I was hesitant to click on this thread by the title of it...

See!!!

Just to balance things out,I’m not that wild .....comparitively 🤣.

Just wait til your brother is bellydancing all the way to Valdosta. You’ll wish you’d of just let him get a Rubicon then.

What did it cost you to get it detailed? I'm actually toying with that idea now but I'm afraid of what they'll quote after they see its condition.

I have a local mobile guy I use to buff my truck because toyota single stage paint sucks and I buffing, claying and waxing that massive truck. That full interior, exterior detail showroom ready was about $340 including the tip.

I would recommend checking the local cars and coffee page or event and ask around. That's how I found this one.

boy @AndyG you done ruined my brother ! I found him a nice sahara and he said "BUT I WANT A RUBICON ! " . I keep trying to explain to him you don't need lockers to go to walmart ! it's all your fault, wont be long and there will be another RUBICON MALL CRAWLER .
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/333570805639090/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:ae46ff0e-f8e1-4c0f-8223-45fb07086fff

It has Moabs, it’s basically a Rubihara!

I guess my TJ is "low miles" hahahahahaha

What's the appeal of this one? He doesn't have engine pics or frame / underbody?