TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

AndyG's Coronavirus Jeep related thread

AndyG

TJ Expert
Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm not making light of anyone suffering , or losing a loved one ...but we need some perspective .

So I was waiting on the Dr., just bored, licking tongue depressors, and thought I'd post this -

Based on current FCA sales figures , 1000 people purchase a JL model every business day . You talk about some sick people , and that disease has been growing since 2007. They gather at malls, soccer fields and other urban areas and spread this mess too. They pick up kids at schools, indoctrinating them at a young age.

Of these , we now have the tragedy of thousands of disfigured front grills . The pain this has inflicted can't be measured.

To shed light on the condition , the have huge light bars above the windows .

Seemingly , there is no end to all the ways this is affecting people ....and we highly resistant aren't safe either ....they "wave " at us, trying to socialize .

They don't realize , we are TJ owners. We aren't afraid of death ...we are more afraid of ...Death Wobble. Now that's a problem you need toilet paper for.

We thought Covid19 was a new penetrating oil.

Also, if you stay in the garage long enough with a TJ , no one will shake your hand any way , and your wife won't even talk to you, let alone anything else.

We aren't afraid of Coronavirus , it needs to be afraid of us . If we can keep these things going, nothing much else is going to bother us.

A few of us might enjoy Coronavirus, just for something to do while we wait on parts or to keep our mind off of a vibe issue.

Keep your chin up, use common sense and don't lose your faith ...the sun has been rising and setting for a long, long time.

The net result will be this - In 30 days, we will all still be here , and have a buttload of toilet paper.

Remember those that are ill, help those that are less fortunate , and above all , remember -

Everything is going to be ok.

AndyG

Last edited:

pagrey

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
The net result will be this - In 30 days, we will all still be here , and have a buttload of toilet paper.
I'll simply post back in 30 days and ask what you think, what you would tell yourself today. Allot of people posted similar things 30 days ago and we are all sitting home now for some reason?

OP
AndyG

AndyG

TJ Expert
Lifetime Supporting Member
I'll simply post back in 30 days and ask what you think, what you would tell yourself today. Allot of people posted similar things 30 days ago and we are all sitting home now for some reason?
Fair post . We are on the front end of it ...and in truth , none if us know the impact yet , that remains to be seen . But the world isn't ending . I remember swine flu , it was far deadlier , but didn't have the impact globally or nationally as this has .

Last edited: