Annoying Noise behind Dash over bumps

ChrisTothC T

Hey, so I have 1999 TJ and lately I've been hearing this noise, like something rolling left and right behind the dash or air vents (it occurs on both sides) Usually over bumps and uneven roads it happens 100% and annoys the heck out of me. Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea what it could be?

Any help is much appreciated!

Attachments

• media.io_FullSizeRender.mp4
    4.9 MB
You sure it IS behind the dash? I had a similar knocking sound that the wife swore was in the dash. I changed out my CA's recently and the sound is gone. Was most likely a slightly worn bushing...Just my experience. Good luck, those are a pain to try and find.

You sure it IS behind the dash? I had a similar knocking sound that the wife swore was in the dash. I changed out my CA's recently and the sound is gone. Was most likely a slightly worn bushing...Just my experience. Good luck, those are a pain to try and find.
It's like on each end of the interior, and stupid question what do you mean by CA? And ahh I see
rsz_untitled_design_1.png

My son flushed a renuzit air freshener down the toilet when he was little , the one about as big as a skoal can ..acted like a flapper .

Both of my boys went through the what can I flush phase -

If you ever get up from the toilet and see a Mr Potato head floating in there, it’s pretty scary, make you think you gave birth to something ....with a mustache and glasses.

My son flushed a renuzit air freshener down the toilet when he was little , the one about as big as a skoal can ..acted like a flapper .

Both of my boys went through the what can I flush phase -

If you ever get up from the toilet and see a Mr Potato head floating in there, it’s pretty scary, make you think you gave birth to something ....with a mustache and glasses.
Lmao