Arizona Annual Arizona Desert Rock Skidrn

Bob in Texas

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi folks, my wife and I are planning our trip back to the desert this next year and that’s like only a week away, dang! Looks like we will be staying in San Tan Valley the last weekend in February 24-27. Will have the Jeep in tow and looking to do some wheeling! So @RINC, @DaveC, and @KcTj or anyone else we would like to get together for some more great Arizona desert 🌵 wheeling please let me know through this thread, thanks y’all! Really looking forward to this trip 🤠

21538CAF-3A2E-4F2F-B0CA-20DB932A185B.jpeg

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Hi folks, my wife and I are planning our trip back to the desert this next year and that’s like only a week away, dang! Looks like we will be staying in San Tan Valley the last weekend in February 24-27. Will have the Jeep in tow and looking to do some wheeling! So @RINC, @DaveC, and @KcTj or anyone else we would like to get together for some more great Arizona desert 🌵 wheeling please let me know through this thread, thanks y’all! Really looking forward to this trip 🤠

View attachment 386994

Hey Bob! That's great; count me in! Tagging in a couple others who often join the fun.

@PurpleTJAZ @Farmergreg @Jamison C @xXDavidCXx

Dave it will be great to hang out and go jeep’n with you guys! We really enjoyed y’all last spring and really looking forward to our trip to the desert this coming year! We will have a great time!

Reactions: RINC and DaveC

View attachment 386994

I'll be available the 24th and 25th.

Reactions: Bob in Texas
@RINC, hey driver it's gonna be great hit'n the trails again!
@PurpleTJAZ it would be nice if you could make it, it's always cool to meet and wheel with new faces.
I'll bring this back to the top as we get closer to the date, hopefully it'll work out for you.

• USA Proud
Hey folks, @RINC @DaveC @KcTj ….man time is flying by! Coming up on two weeks out before we’re back in the desert and we are really ready to get out there again. We had a purty tough ice storm last week and lost quite a few limbs and trees, been cutting debris for the last few days and getting ready for the trip.

719CB981-26BF-484B-854F-BF13A8880E8B.jpeg

Also finishing up on some armor
5C8FDE07-43A9-4C18-ADE3-B37819FA549F.jpeg

I’ll be ready for the rocks and boulders this year!🤠

Hey folks, @RINC @DaveC @KcTj ….man time is flying by! Coming up on two weeks out before we’re back in the desert and we are really ready to get out there again. We had a purty tough ice storm last week and lost quite a few limbs and trees, been cutting debris for the last few days and getting ready for the trip.

View attachment 398957
Also finishing up on some armor

View attachment 398961
I’ll be ready for the rocks and boulders this year!🤠

We good! Should be dry and dusty when you get here. Our mid-western farmhand friend will still be in town.
200.gif

Sounds great Chris looking forward meeting up with y’all and new faces! Always up for an excellent adventure 🤠

Have you an idea of where you will want to go? Lots of trails where we were last year in Florence or up north of Phoenix at Table Mesa rd and I-17. Want a Jeep badge of honor? We could run the Backway to Crown King.

Reactions: DaveC
Have you an idea of where you will want to go? Lots of trails where we were last year in Florence or up north of Phoenix at Table Mesa rd and I-17. Want a Jeep badge of honor? We could run the Backway to Crown King.

@RINC , we are up for whatever y’all wanna do. The Florence/ Apache Junction would be fine, I’ve only heard about the trails in that area like hackberry creek, sycamore creek, pyeatt draw….etc. If y’all have any favorites we’re good with that too. Thanks for putting this together I appreciate it!

@RINC , we are up for whatever y’all wanna do. The Florence/ Apache Junction would be fine, I’ve only heard about the trails in that area like hackberry creek, sycamore creek, pyeatt draw….etc. If y’all have any favorites we’re good with that too. Thanks for putting this together I appreciate it!

I would love to do Hackberry Creek. Sycamore Creek would be better for most on here.

I would love to do Hackberry Creek. Sycamore Creek would be better for most on here.

We will be there both Saturday and Sunday so any trails everyone wants to do would be great. But the challenging trails can be fun 🤠!

• USA Proud