Another 9.7 reasons to never buy a JL

Well, he has a few valid points but most of that was unimportant personal gripes. What got me was his comment about it needing software updates and then saying what if his 70 year old dad was the owner and saying he'd drive it off a cliff for that reason lol. I'm 71 and have no problems doing even complex technical software updates. Us 70 year olds grew up in the computer age and many of us spent our entire lives in high tech lol.

I'm not a fan of anything that comes after the TJ.

But still, this guy and his clickbait video just annoys me for some reason.

Reactions: Equilibrium31
I haven't watched the video yet and may not bother.

I'll admit I could be wrong but just looking at him makes me worry about the future of our country.
That idiot gets links to his "how to" videos on forums quite often. He is generally full of shit.

Dang! I didn’t know this guy would cause such a negative reaction. [emoji15]

Oh well, to each his own. I just think he has some valid points about the JL design in particular when it comes to the electronics and cheap trim pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, the guy tends to annoy me on a lot of his vids, but he did have some good perspective on this and pointed out some aspects of the JL I never saw before, even if they were mostly minor gripes.

Overall, the quality of the JL just seems pretty lackluster on some basic areas of design and doesn't seem as well put together as a lot of other new cars. Some of that stuff may be small, like the felt on the seatbelt clips coming off and the broken seat handle, but my 2013 Prius has over 80k miles on it and everything in the interior has held up like new. Seeing stuff like that go to crap within months of purchase, just gives off red flags.