Another AC question

Rolltide2012

Ok guys, so my 2000 TJ AC was not blowing through the vents. It was determined that the blower was bad. I replaced the blower and when I turned the ac on I could hear a noise only on 3-4 speeds. Took the blower out to inspect and all was good. Re installed the blower and noise was gone but lost 3-4 speeds. Removed the dash cover and replaced the ac switch which showed one terminal burnt. Put everything back together and now the blower is not working on any setting, Could it be a bad blower relay? Not sure what else it can be. Thanks

Boinked, I was not familiar with that resistor. There is one resistor under that glove compartment are that I checked and its good. it appears like the blower will not kick on at all. Could the resistor cause a this issue?

Boinked, I was not familiar with that resistor. There is one resistor under that glove compartment are that I checked and its good. it appears like the blower will not kick on at all. Could the resistor cause a this issue?
At one time the resistor was in the fan control switch (non jeeps) for some reason they added it as a separate thing. When you turn you fan control on it goes through that resistor then to the blower motor. If it fails on a certain speeds. Its more than likely the resistor.

Is the vacunn line next to the resistor under the glove compartment?

It's under the hood and runs from the intake on your right (assuming you're standing in front, looking in) and then it runs around the back, then down under your battery. You should be able to inspect most of it pretty easily, but you may need to take out your battery to see if there's any issues with the line under that point.

(Also, if you have cruise control, you may see that attach to this line)

2012-07-11_220431_1.gif