Another Belt loop ate by my TJ

Something needs to be recalled but I'm not sure Jeep should be involved. When we got our first TJ, I hopped in without paying much attention to what I was doing and snagged the belt loop. Looked at what I did, what caused it, and then changed how I entered the rig from then on and to date, my score is Jeep 1, Me 5481 times of entering the rig without tearing another belt loop. Some folks are capable of learning, some ain't.
5481? Some are just OBCD. Or mentally ill ;)
The rest of us are just too busy with life to remember the trivial shit;):)
BTW. This thread is worthless without pics

5481? Some are just OBCD. Or mentally ill ;)
The rest of us are just too busy with life to remember the trivial shit;):)
BTW. This thread is worthless without pics
Not any longer. It is now 5486. I went out and got in and out of each rig since they are all different lift heights on different size tires so I could come back and report to you that it still didn't happen.

Reactions: Serbonze and StG58
It's obvious this only plagues certain people. Maybe it's like the mysterious death wobble phenomenon. Some people just see it. Others don't. One thing is for sure, I believe. Belt loops will continue to be devoured by TJs until we identify the cause. I think we need an awareness bracelet for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Not any longer. It is now 5486. I went out and got in and out of each rig since they are all different lift heights on different size tires so I could come back and report to you that it still didn't happen.
Now I know for sure.

image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: UpperMI and Chris
Don't know how this keeps appearing. However, the one time you ripped a belt loop would be fine--just to prove to the rest of the forum that you are in fact really human:p:p:p:p

Don't know how this keeps appearing. However, the one time you ripped a belt loop would be fine--just to prove to the rest of the forum that you are in fact really human:p:p:p:p
If you know someone that has a time machine I can borrow to take us back to almost 17 years ago, I'm sure we can dig that pair of 501s out of the trash so we can get a pic. Otherwise, you're just gonna have to take my word for it.

J. C. I surrender! You win.

However for the first time really looked at how I get out of Stinger. My seat Is all the way back, so when I turn it puts the fucking loop right at my hip line. Hence, ripped loops!

Still-——-you win!

J. C. I surrender! You win.

However for the first time really looked at how I get out of Stinger. My seat Is all the way back, so when I turn it puts the fucking loop right at my hip line. Hence, ripped loops!

Still-——-you win!

If you start wearing your every day dresses out of the house, that will stop you from ripping off your belt loops.