Another forum community post...

They just added that due to the fact that they would sue for it being offensive. People sue for fucking anything nowadays. And I bet some 15 year old would sue for being offended win a million and never work or help someone their entire life.

The lawsuits are the same to me as the go fund me. Free money for nothing. My feelings got hurt? Money. I broke my leg being stupid? It was obviously someone else's fault. I shot my bother with a loaded gun while drinking? Sue the gun company obviously. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: Chris
Will you guys setup a go-fund-me for me? I’m the best moderator on any Jeep forum. I have a big family with a single income (just my check) and it isn’t very much.

I’ve never taken a handout. I’ve never been on any type of welfare or government assistance.

...and you guys would feel good about doing it. I’ll use the thousands upon thousands of dollars you will all donate to church up my LJR and I’ll even advertise this forum (best Jeep forum ever, srsly) with a sticker on my Jeep.

Do it because I’m awesome, not because I actually need anything.

I’m gonna require you guys donate a minimum of $1000 each otherwise you’re wasting my time.

Sounds legit, right? I’m not even a millennial! Yeah!

Billieboob you donate $2000 because Canada.

This is the original post I found before this one was created... some good replies there ha

Jeep Broken Into

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...rum.com/showthread.php?t=2141689&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

If I was on my computer which has my login info for that shitsite, i’d drop a bomb on that little punk asking for money because his Jeep got broken in it.

If he wants to see a worthy gofundme I’d show him my friend who just had her little girl diagnosed with leukemia.

Jeep break in.... F that guy.

IMG_2505.JPG
But, aren't we all supposed to throw all our money at him? I think we should :rolleyes: he CLEARLY deserves it. Especially since he's a gender studies student:risas3:

Reactions: Shane Mckinley