Another frame picture

Curt-Curt

Here is what this frame looks like and what the guy said:

The frame is absolutely solid if it was questionable it wouldn’t be on our lot we grind them down completely and rubberized undercoat them so they are clean when they go what you see is surface rust.

What you guys thinking?

Thanks Curt

silver.jpg

silver1.jpg

silver2.jpg

silver3.jpg

Take it from someone who bought a rusty mid-west Jeep and later had to find a donor frame - buy a southern Jeep!

Reactions: Hopper
Yes I think if I want a Jeep i'm going to be traveling somewhere south. I have been looking for a year now. If someone see one or knows of someone selling one please let me know. Thanks
Looking for Auto,no lift,nothing crazy @ 12,000.00 (was looking for under 10K but that will not buy a clean free frame Jeep)

Yes I think if I want a Jeep i'm going to be traveling somewhere south. I have been looking for a year now. If someone see one or knows of someone selling one please let me know. Thanks
Looking for Auto,no lift,nothing crazy @ 12,000.00 (was looking for under 10K but that will not buy a clean free frame Jeep)
I just got an inspection sticker from a guy in Peabody, MA. He said he was selling his yellow 2006 6spd that just turned 100k miles for $6k. I don't know the condition of the frame, but where he's a mechanic I would assume it was well maintained. Call Sacco's garage in Peabody MA if you're willing to drive up here.