Another HOA Story

Its a nice looking well restored piece of history....snobby people, there upset coz its not a Roller or Bentley. I wonder if they would be upset if it was a stretched limo parked out front.

Reactions: Chris
Ahhh, I would love to piss an HOA off in this way. I hate HOAs... Absolutely hate them.

+1 - I refuse to live in one. Trust me it is hard to do in the South, but I found a neighborhood just for me. All of the stuff that the HOA says they protect you from, doesn't happen in my neighborhood. Weird, people can govern themselves? Not to mention we already have a city, county, and state governing us, do we really need another level? I am with you 100%!

+1 - I refuse to live in one. Trust me it is hard to do in the South, but I found a neighborhood just for me. All of the stuff that the HOA says they protect you from, doesn't happen in my neighborhood. Weird, people can govern themselves? Not to mention we already have a city, county, and state governing us, do we really need another level? I am with you 100%!

AMEN! We have the same situation. Found a neighborhood that was built in the 90s. No HOA or anything, yet every home owner on this street takes pride in their home, maintains it, mows their lawn, etc. Why in the hell would I PAY an HOA to govern for me? It's like you said, do I really want another body governing me? Nope, I certainly do not.

We've lived in numerous HOA neighborhoods in the past, and every single one of them was always a headache.

Reactions: ac_