Colorado Another import to CO

!!

660F95D1-8C67-4FDB-976D-4A6ED68AF582.jpeg

Believe locals call it west Kansas, or the plains. East of Denver in other words.

Close enough to Denver and my new job. but not close enough to have to deal with Denver.

Bennett or nearby?

I've been watching that town grow with what looks like Denver commuters for about 30 years. We've been exiting I-70 there on our way to visit my grandma in Greeley since I was a kid. In my earlier adult years I thought that would make for a hell of a drive to work, but my dad still says the reason we moved to Oklahoma in 1989 was because there was nowhere we could live that wouldn't take him an hour each way to work in downtown Denver.

• Haha
Reactions: rasband
Bennett or nearby?

I've been watching that town grow with what looks like Denver commuters for about 30 years. We've been exiting I-70 there on our way to visit my grandma in Greeley since I was a kid. In my earlier adult years I thought that would make for a hell of a drive to work, but my dad still says the reason we moved to Oklahoma in 1989 was because there was nowhere we could live that wouldn't take him an hour each way to work in downtown Denver.
Nailed it.

I’ll be working near the airport. So not a big drive for me.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low