Another Nor Cal guy

Thunderhead

All graves go unvisited in time
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Just saying Hey, been a long time lurker. Know a few peeps on here from other sites and going on runs . Great info here.

I’m driving a 04’ Rubicon. Got it in 2014 with 70K on it. I went through a spending frenzy in the beginning then mellowed out and started thinking how and what I really need and want to to my Jeep. I’m sitting on a 2 inch BB on 32’s. Trans cooler. Bought the tube bumpers thinking I would like em but nope, I’ve seen far sweeter bumpers for wheeling. I’ve chopped and moded the front bumper to sit higher. Will do the rear soon.
Long term : 2.5 lift 33’s, anti rock; low profile gas tank, tummy tuck maybe

FF346289-139A-4F74-972A-83C090F0B525.jpeg

Another NorCal guy? We’ve got a bunch for sure. Welcome to the forum, and welcome out of the shadows. Love the photo!

Well, well, you've come over to the dark side finally. Welcome aboard. That pic looks familiar. Guessing you didn't make it up the mountain in search of snow? I saw a bunch on Snow Mt. from my vantage point.
:beer-toast1:

Reactions: Thunderhead
Well, well, you've come over to the dark side finally. Welcome aboard. That pic looks familiar. Guessing you didn't make it up the mountain in search of snow? I saw a bunch on Snow Mt. from my vantage point.
:beer-toast1:
Yea I really wanted to but did a bunch of Honey Do stuff. We hit Stoney Creek as a compromise and wheeled down there for a bit. Got ribs on the smoker so there is always Sunday.
High Lakes run Whoop whoop lol

Yea I really wanted to but did a bunch of Honey Do stuff. We hit Stoney Creek as a compromise and wheeled down there for a bit. Got ribs on the smoker so there is always Sunday.
High Lakes run Whoop whoop lol

It was a beautiful day today too. I was stuck in the shop working on the Jeep.

You should submit that picture for ride of the month. That’s an awesome photo!