Another TJ on 37s thread

Panty dropper was bait boys. Relax I know yall like fresh meat. I am waiting on the rams to come back from a rebuild for the lift I have the jeep at. I use to keep my Mustang on this back lift for years then sold it and then my GTO which I gave to son sat on it, Sat so long in the up position that moisture scored the inside of the rams. Chop, weld, bore, hone walla. Have the doors to put the guts back in then up it goes for the lift, axle mods and 17" bb kit I have yet still to order.

And I havent found a Crown body seal that fits correctly yet. They are ALL way too thick. Have had the Hard Top to windshield frame seal on there CLAMPED and it hasn't molded down enough yet to have door/top/windshield frame fit correctly yet. 2nd seal sits better. Its about 3/16 too thick and its been clamped for a month.

I can’t stress this enough.

This is a terrible idea, and while I don’t want to come across as a dick, 37s have no place whatsoever on a TJ unless it’s stretched, has some full width Dana 60 axles (or similar), and a lot of time and money.

Having said that, between those two choices for lifts, the Currie / Savvy lift would be my first and only choice.
Have you really run a charger or are you typing? Me? I have. To the tune of 1/4 true at 288 mph. I can tell you, I kinda know what i doing. A lil bit. Bro, I look at the front of the dually and think, jesus,,, no way tires can need this. Sorry bro, it dont and I recommend doing it
pics wil come

Have you really run a charger or are you typing? Me? I have. To the tune of 1/4 true at 288 mph. I can tell you, I kinda know what i doing. A lil bit. Bro, I look at the front of the dually and think, jesus,,, no way tires can need this. Sorry bro, it dont and I recommend doing it
pics wil come

R805f968a9578e758c5943f9e92911a07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Tob and Apparition
Just to chime in abit with the homies: Got the Rockhard sport deal cage from powder, installed tonight, Oh my bad,, The Macho Man Randy Savage is a GOD bytheway. But this thing is a bitch. A bitch. No lie, I never took the padding off of two new Jeeps. Ever. Why? Well now that I have,,,lmao. Dude your bolting this shit to a garbage cage. If you can call it that! The amount of work and time is retarded. I would have much rather bought the poison spider deal and welded then bolted in. This was a waste of time OTHER than getting a bar across the lower windshield that looks phucin cool! But your bolting to trash. The stock bars, I wont call it a cage or rollbar, it phucin a joke. Dude, I can build better and stronger from my exhaust tubing. LITERALLY! But the panty dropper is in and for the windshield effect,,,,,looks cool. But its a bitch and I paid waaaaaaaay too much money for it. Peace boys

Reactions: Tob
Just to chime in abit with the homies: Got the Rockhard sport deal cage from powder, installed tonight, Oh my bad,, The Macho Man Randy Savage is a GOD bytheway. But this thing is a bitch. A bitch. No lie, I never took the padding off of two new Jeeps. Ever. Why? Well now that I have,,,lmao. Dude your bolting this shit to a garbage cage. If you can call it that! The amount of work and time is retarded. I would have much rather bought the poison spider deal and welded then bolted in. This was a waste of time OTHER than getting a bar across the lower windshield that looks phucin cool! But your bolting to trash. The stock bars, I wont call it a cage or rollbar, it phucin a joke. Dude, I can build better and stronger from my exhaust tubing. LITERALLY! But the panty dropper is in and for the windshield effect,,,,,looks cool. But its a bitch and I paid waaaaaaaay too much money for it. Peace boys
We are still patiently waiting for pictures...