Another TJ on 37s thread

Thats Country Dave and Mark (Mr Potatohead) in the pic drinking beer. They work for my other business, Nola Mudjacking. I made them help me put the tires on. This is still at test fit to see if the lug pattern even worked, offset and touch while lock to lock. Ive now got to remove them and start on the underside. Son came over to see it and that smile and look makes this all worth it. I usually dont chime in unless a case has been emptied. Pardon my sobriety in this post.

Finished the bantam x sPOD with all the lights except for rock light kit that Ill do after lift install. Cool little kit and the touch screen added more bling inside at night.

Just ordered the 17" big brake kit from blackmagicbrakes. 513 for the Dana 30 is still on backorder from revolution but have the rear coming for the Dana 44. Had to go with metal cloak mono tube shocks as falcon and fox are both at least 14-16 weeks out on back order. We are having the same issue in the shop with tubing and catalytic converters getting scarce nationwide.

Just ordered the 17" big brake kit from blackmagicbrakes. 513 for the Dana 30 is still on backorder from revolution but have the rear coming for the Dana 44. Had to go with metal cloak mono tube shocks as falcon and fox are both at least 14-16 weeks out on back order. We are having the same issue in the shop with tubing and catalytic converters getting scarce nationwide.
You oughta slow down just a mite. Saves me from having to issue refunds.

Reactions: custommuffler
You oughta slow down just a mite. Saves me from having to issue refunds.
Refund? For what? I waited for code but had to rip and get back on the road. I was cool with the price. Thank you very much for your help. I got the cap with it and son was here so he would always know where to get replacement pads from. Daddy dont remember everything anymore lol.

Refund? For what? I waited for code but had to rip and get back on the road. I was cool with the price. Thank you very much for your help. I got the cap with it and son was here so he would always know where to get replacement pads from. Daddy dont remember everything anymore lol.
Your discount and the extra shipping you should not have paid for.

I was totally cool with the price man. I thought it was fair. Plus if you dont participate, then you dont get knowledge like Ive gotten here for FREE.

Reactions: J&M’s ICON
Im lit boys,,,, listening to the colaboration to make Great White`s House Of Broken Love. Really cool throwback. I sure everyone is well. Money aint there trust me. Spent. Im a case in,,,lmao. Phucin Aye

• Haha
Reactions: suicideking
Spring pads done

64092139895__A0D1D987-9F5C-44FF-B395-1C3FC1837403.JPG

All perches removed, no going back now. Lotta cleaning then tape/paper , spray self etch then undercoat but all in all, Im happy. Wear a mask,,, itll help your lungs

64092154745__4F0BD9DA-4683-4DCD-B73C-06C79B091C66.JPG

Reactions: Tob
Did you capture Rusty Wallace inside your Jeep?
Old banner hanging from upstairs. Faceman from Aero mufflers that went under. Too bad as they were 314 some 316 and they worked! Have one on my F250 7-3 truck. Still have one in the box to put on the dually one day after Magnaflow dies. I run a bit of "corrosives" in that truck lol