Another TJ on 37s thread

Life will not change me, I will change me. You know why I quit, 3 years of mechanical engineering? Wanna know why I quit Radiology? When I only had interim left? You read and study what another man taught. Period. I like and trust my own thinking. My own experiences, my own life. I dont ever need to follow another man. Hence, me and the Army werent gonna work out. Bad mutha phucas? Boys, look in the mirror, you aint a bad mutha phuca. peace out.
Trust me, if you cant look at yourself and know, you aint a bad mutha fucka. You just gel. Whats gel? You paying taxes out of your gross. Thats your PLATE. HOW much you want the man to take from your plate until!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you done from hi taking from your plate? I choose my life. My existence. My,,,,,paradime jack!. Who do I trust? MY friends and I know. WHERE DO YOU INVEST?

Im proud to be white. Im proud of my son half honduran. I dont see the issue. Im a proud to be white man. That wont change, period

Make money, be happy, Hint, all mony is not i shouldnt, moved from middle east.Central America is gorgeous. MS13? I dont hear much about it anymore. South America? How do you print and the deficit doesnt rise. Yeah, Last time ill say it. Get your family right, land is safe

200.gif

This thread still makes more sense to me than another shock debate
Blaine gets complaints lodged against him every day (almost literally). Meanwhile, this guy says whatever he wants and no one complains. Go figure 😆

• Haha
Reactions: chimmike
Do any of them engage publicly or is this just sniveling little snowflakes sneaking off to cry to mommy?
It’s the latter. They always private message me personally to tell me you’re being an asshole and your behavior shouldn’t be tolerated. Just got another one of those PMs yesterday 😆

• Haha
Reactions: chimmike