Another TJ on 37s thread

Let me stop you there: @Jerry Bransford. The difference being that Jerry isn’t an insufferable fuck and a detriment to the community.
You don't have to like everyone on here. If you fail to see the depth of his knowledge, that's your loss. This site doesn't seem to be 'ban happy' like some of the others. If he hurts your feelings, just don't read his posts.

I’m beginning to see why you don’t like him. Apparently you are quite sensitive, perhaps the internet isn’t for you. 😂

I legitimately wanted to see the thread that caused you to hate him so much. I may agree with you, but so far the only asshole I see on here is you.

200.gif

You don't have to like everyone on here. If you fail to see the depth of his knowledge, that's your loss. This site doesn't seem to be 'ban happy' like some of the others. If he hurts your feelings, just don't read his posts.
I ban people because I’m not going to read their posts. What’s the difference? If they had more to contribute than a reflection of their own personal shortcomings, I wouldn’t ban them from my feed. I have enough people to deal with outside the forum like that. I don’t need one more on the internet.