Another TJ on 37s thread

So I can’t see the Cubs guys post now….does that mean he blocked me?
And you thought I was an insufferable fuck. I think it is a requirement that you are a snowflake first before the Communist News Network will hire you and even then that's only to empty the office trash cans after hours so you don't have to interact with anyone that might offend you.

And you thought I was an insufferable fuck. I think it is a requirement that you are a snowflake first before the Communist News Network will hire you and even then that's only to empty the office trash cans after hours so you don't have to interact with anyone that might offend you.
The preacher blocked me 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
JMT. He blocks anyone who questions him too much on the things he's wrong on.

I think we are talking about mister Jeffery Bomb, no?

I will admit that I do want this thread TJ keep going. It’s quite amusing 😆

Just a quick stop in: took the tj to get real tint today so I got to drive it. Had a mexican do the tint at the shop and he must think sand belongs under the tint because thats how its done in MEXICO. Ripped that shit off next day. Still havent gotten my time on an alignment rack yet but Ive got it close. No one has employees so they cant afford me tsking their rack up for quality time. Anyway, TJ, 4.0, 37s and a 514 gear, sucks sac! Needs more gear and a blower. Period! So a front 44 is in the future as well as a magnum blower. This thing feels like its got a briggs 6.5 under the hood. We just got a whole lotta beer so be good boys.

Im good now! I oughta have a t shirt that says that. Imn phuced up and havent had crown apple,,,for some reason

I do know one thing, every fake ass jeep on the road here,,,,was lookin at this bitch hard. Id say, mission damn near accomplished. Did I say nigga yet? Got black cats here now. We always say nigga. BLM should come HERE! RIGHT HERE! We cool and we down. And yeah, the round,,,will be in the chamber,,,,,,dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: D M