Another TN member

Van

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I bought my first jeep last spring and just found this forum. Looks like it's got a lot of great info!

I live in Knoxville and have had fun learning to drive it and where to go off-road. Living within 20 minutes of Windrock is pretty sweet!

My jeep was already lifted when I bought it. In fact, it had 3" spacers in addition to the 3.5" lift. Once the spacers were removed it drove a lot better. I recently added an ARB on-board air system, which is really great. Saving up for a winch but having some fun with it till then.
17164047b21299ff0d077904f3fc9881.jpg

7c8c332973fc9093be511505dba68b20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous Rubicon @Van!

I love that you've kept the stock Moab wheels (I've done the same with my Rubicon), they look so good.

This is a perfect example of a Rubicon that looks fantastic. Simple, clean and not overdone!

Welcome! Jeep looks great.. and another white TJ from TN. Wish I could have found a Ruby when looking for mine but it wasn't meant to be.
Tennessee TJs has a ring to it. How many TN members on the site @Chris?

Reactions: Chris
The beauty of owning a jeep is that it can take you to places to appreciate just how pretty earth can be. Can't beat a trail ride with the reward of a view like that. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome! Jeep looks great.. and another white TJ from TN. Wish I could have found a Ruby when looking for mine but it wasn't meant to be.
Tennessee TJs has a ring to it. How many TN members on the site @Chris?

So far I see 43 members from Tennessee!

Reactions: FF_Jeep
Yeah I'm trying to learn my way around Windrock. Been to several cool places, some trails I liked and some I didn't. Lots that I'm not comfortable trying just yet. Anyway, lots of other off-roading in the area that I'm also learning about. Plus doing a few things to the jeep. I guess it never ends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris