Anti-seize on motor mounts

nondem

TJ Enthusiast
Who would use antiseize on motor mount bolts? I would assume it's a no-no on the torque-prevailing bolts but what about the other two on each mount?

Better question is why?
With normal use it is about twice in a lifetime of the engine procedure.
With abuse bolts will not have a chance to corrode to the point of antiseize consideration.

Thanks for the thoughts...These jeeps have a reputation for rust and seized bolts, earned or not so I try to use it everywhere is isn't stupid to do so. As we are all painfully aware, a simple busted bolt can make a quick job a major problem. As I was having to use a half-inch impact to remove the rusty MM bolts it occured to me that I'll be taking them off again one day.

Reactions: MichaelGH
I generally apply anti-seize or loc-tite to every single fastener I install/re-install on my vehicles. I’ve never had a problem with fasteners loosening on their own and rarely have problems with stuck fasteners.

Na.. I toss that stuff in the trash. I hate anti-seize because it makes a mess and fasteners could loosen up.
I use new hardware with chemical plating which resists corrosion and you won't lose torque effectiveness.