Antirock rods need cutting with 4" of lift?

nondem

TJ Enthusiast
This is pic of my Antirock installed w/the rods fully bottomed out and as short as they can get w/o cutting them shorter.
I don't mind cutting them but it seems odd that w/a 4" lift they still need to be shortened. I bought complete RockJock 4" kit that included this Antirock. I still need to do the proper adjustment procedure to get the Antirock dialed in of course but it's obviously going to need be shorter than this...the arms will get into the inside of the fender really quick as it looks. Is this normal or am I missing something?
CwzP3cd2jF64iLQQcwAW9Z4g=w1851-h1136-no?authuser=0.jpg

I thought the arms were supposed to be close to parallel with the frame? Yours look like they are

I thought the arms were supposed to be close to parallel with the frame? Yours look like they are
The instructions say that the arms should be level at the mid point of the shock travel. More importantly, when the axle is hung from the shocks, there needs to be a bend in the links to prevent the arms from being pulled tight which can cause the arms to flip. Flipping can snap the sway bar.

Reactions: TWiG01 and rasband
Slightly elevated 10-12* is usually fine, but technically you should cycle and do your homework