SOLD Antirock sway bars front and rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMS417

"The Ayatollah of rock and rolla"
Supporting Member
Price
For sale:

Front remains $250 plus shipping. Rear is sold...

Both front and rear Antirock sway bars from my 2006 LJ. Front links replaced last year. These are steel arm. I’ll be removing them next weekend and can provide pics at that time. They are complete and work as designed.

$500 for the pair complete. Pick up in Springfield MO or ship on your $.

Reason for removal, one ton swap with stretch on both ends. These sway bars will no longer work with my configuration.

A3A6A08F-E40D-40E8-BAA7-305DD8399EBB.jpeg

8BFAA62D-0ABA-4CFD-854A-E78330D238A5.jpeg

E1BA57C4-2CAB-4FE5-8A03-967FA405C6B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Morks
Possibly interested (need to do some research on all the options) in the front if you are willing to separate. Thanks!

Possibly interested (need to do some research on all the options) in the front if you are willing to separate. Thanks!

Got a PM ahead of you. May separate if I can find a buyer for both.

Reactions: Morks
Keep me posted, when I get home tonight I will do some research between swayloc and AR. Thanks

I may be interested in the rear. Let me know what it would be with shipping to 85233.

I’m also interested in just the front if things fall through with the others

Will pull them off this weekend and box them up. Will offer up in order of posts here. Got enough internet I think we can separate. More pics coming as well.

Reactions: Morks and Steelyace
Pics posted. One mounting bolt for the rear broke while removing. Buyer will need to source a replacement bolt and axle brackets for the rear. Brackets went with my old axles when I sold them.

They are dirty, but serviceable. They are not brand new.

@Morks if you want the front PM me an address for shipping quote.

@JHammett I will work on shipping to your zip and PM details on the rear.

Will move down the list if these folks pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHammett
Pics posted. One mounting bolt for the rear broke while removing. Buyer will need to source a replacement bolt.

They are dirty, but serviceable. They are not brand new.

@Morks if you want the front PM me an address for shipping quote.

@JHammett I will work on shipping to your zip and PM details on the rear.

Will move down the list if these folks pass.

I’m willing to buy both, I thought priority went to whoever purchased both 😅

Hey ended up getting an awesome deal on a front locker so snagged that. You can pass it to the next guy, really appreciate it. Thanks!

Reactions: AMS417
@TWiG01 your up on the front of you want it. PM me for shipping quote or let me know so I can move to the next person.

Status
Not open for further replies.