Any 17 inch wheels with 3.75" backspacing?

@Ranger_b0b

I'm assuming those are 255/75/17 tires?
Do you get any rubbing with the 1.25 spacer and that wheel set up?
I appreciate the help.
Correct. 255/75R17. I get just a touch of rubbing turning full lock right. Only happens in parking lots. The reason is that my stops are not exactly the same rh to lh side. I got rubbing with the factory tires and wheels too.

If you run spacers make sure they are hub centric and use wheels that fit the hubs also or order the correct hub centric rings to fill the gap. I am running a JK bolt pattern on my TJ with 1.25 hub centric adapters and hub centric rings to fit the wheels. By using the rings you are not subjecting the studs to excessive pressure as the hub is supporting the wheel and the lug nuts are just holding it in place.
IMG_0237.JPG

I just went to 17" wheels by using the adapters in the link above. There are so many more choices in a 5x5 pattern. I did a lot of research on adapters before I made the change. Most importantly it seems is to get a high quality hub centric spacer, use red Loctite, torque to specs and regularly check and re-torque. So far so good

I just went to 17" wheels by using the adapters in the link above. There are so many more choices in a 5x5 pattern. I did a lot of research on adapters before I made the change. Most importantly it seems is to get a high quality hub centric spacer, use red Loctite, torque to specs and regularly check and re-torque. So far so good

That's what I found too. Hardly anything available in the TJ bolt pattern, but lots of options in 5x5. I'm getting them mounted tomorrow.