Any fans of the TV show Overhaulin' here?

psrivats

Team green shackle
Supporting Member
YouTube started recommending car shows since I started watching TJ stuff :risas3: Anyway, I watched one episode of Overhaulin' a few weeks ago and boy, I got addicted. The work they do, in the timeframe they do it, is just insane. Any fans of the show here? I always think of @toximus' build whenever I catch an episode. There are cars there the @Squatch would just drool over, and @Chris would like to drive :)

I do wish they would show that happens to the car after some time it's been used ...

Reactions: Squatch
YouTube started recommending car shows since I started watching TJ stuff :risas3: Anyway, I watched one episode of Overhaulin' a few weeks ago and boy, I got addicted. The work they do, in the timeframe they do it, is just insane. Any fans of the show here? I always think of @toximus' build whenever I catch an episode. There are cars there the @Squatch would just drool over, and @Chris would like to drive :)

I do wish they would show that happens to the car after some time it's been used ...
I always...okay, usually enjoy any kind of car show, though some are barely tolerable. Isn't that the one with Chip Foose and his crew? As I recall, they did some incredible work, though a lot of it was a bit too "over the top" for my tastes. Still, the entertainment value is there, for sure.

Reactions: psrivats
I like all those shows, occasionally you get lucky and they are doing something special with a Jeep. Diesel brothers did a conversion once I think it was a cj they put heavy duty truck axels and a big Diesel engine in it. Looked cool, knowing what I know now it probably drove like crap. Truck night in America was a cool reality show and had a lot of jeeps.

I always...okay, usually enjoy any kind of car show, though some are barely tolerable. Isn't that the one with Chip Foose and his crew? As I recall, they did some incredible work, though a lot of it was a bit too "over the top" for my tastes. Still, the entertainment value is there, for sure.

That's the one. Agree on your comment on over the top, I felt that too but you have to agree that the work done is just insane. And it's a great way to kill 45mins if you can't fall asleep :)

Check out the tubesock episode of dirt everyday.
They have couple or three episodes with Tube Sock in it. One in Hawaii (still gas engine, I believe), one where they drive it underwater (diesel engine), and one where they test it against a V-8 rig, and maybe another rig (diesel engine in Tube Sock). Cool little rig!

I like Dirt Everyday. The last few episodes I watched were a little ridiculous and the builds made no sense. But They have some good projects that are more of an everymans build.

I also like Graveyard Cars. Only because they return those cars to stock. Nothing is aftermarket or added. Literally cars rebuilt by hand and on spec to how they rolled off the showroom floor.

Reactions: Starrs
I don't like Graveyard cars only due to the fact I can't stand that idiot Mark, the owner. Same thing for bitchin rides, the show is more about that moron kev-dog and his dumb antics. I like overhaulin, wheeler-dealers is my favorite even with Ant the new guy.

Wheeler Dealers is the BEST. I liked the first couple seasons of overhaulin, but it got WAY too campy after that. Phantom works and Chasing Classic Cars are other good ones. Most of them are more about the personalities than the cars, so I tune those out. Extreme4x4 was great too, when they had Ian and Jessie, but that one fell off too, once Jessie Combs left.

Reactions: Starrs
I loved to watch overhualin I’ve watched for years great show.. I also like Bitchin Rides their cars are amazing.. dirt everyday was cool too until you had to pay to watch the episodes .

Last edited:
I don't like Graveyard cars only due to the fact I can't stand that idiot Mark, the owner.

The folks on Graveyard are incredibly annoying. I just appreciate the fact that they rebuild them to their former glory. Nothing about SEMA, no two week deadlines, no fancy parts, just true American muscle built right.

Reactions: cliffish
I like Dirt Everyday. The last few episodes I watched were a little ridiculous and the builds made no sense. But They have some good projects that are more of an everymans build.

I also like Graveyard Cars. Only because they return those cars to stock. Nothing is aftermarket or added. Literally cars rebuilt by hand and on spec to how they rolled off the showroom floor.
Dirt Everday is definitely fun. Never heard of the other, though it sounds like something I'd very much enjoy.

Reactions: tworley
+ 1 on the Wheelers Dealers ! I love to see the nearly classic cars saved like that . When I was In my late teens early 20s that’s how I put myself through school while driving a cool (at least to me) car . I started with a GTI with a blown head gasket fixed it up made a little , bought a little nicer car flipped it and so on. I worked at a Porsche shop so had lots of cool stuff that I would “drive the equity out of “ .. good times !

I am a fan of Foose! I think they do good work, but it is really all entertainment. I mean I have restored lots of cars, but nothing ever to their caliber. I get stuck on things like authentic trim pieces. You know like the chrome down the side of the body or around the grill. I mean it takes me months/years to find pieces. granted these guys have lots of connections, but it always astounded me how they can restore a whole car in 1 hour, and it takes me years if I ever even get it completed to my own standards. What I really need to learn is how to source parts.