Ohio Any Jeep events in Ohio

What Ohio area are you from?

Phoneix Off road in Mingo Junction open for Jeeps this weekend
SOR Southtington Offroad park is open next weekend. Camping from Friday, trails Sat and Sun.
Hope someome chime in with other.

Clevelander here...
SOR is not far from Akron/Canton.
ACME 4x4 handle the BW3s GenRight nights Fridays or Thursdays on Massillon. Look their page on Facebook.
Last weekend was almost all last season jeep nigths around NE Ohio.

Are you ever been on SOR?
No never been to sor. I just read that they have something in the next weekend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No never been to sor. I just read that they have something in the next weekend.

SOR just open once a month except Nov that this year will be open the next weekend and Black Friday. The park is mild to moderate, many non molested Jeeps can navigated around. Have a rock garden, Sand dunes, mud pit (this is very entertaining as many knuckle heads dive in) and non maintained trails. You will have fun but if you been on places like Phoenix Offroad Park or Stillwell Jamboree you feel it quite bored unless hanging with few friends.

Look at the websites and look on facebook that is where you get to see more pictures and videos.

I'm working on Mexico so this coming weekend can't go to SOR but Blk Friday I will be busting doors there. This will be my last ride before my winter TT project so I will enjoy it full. You are more than welcome to join me if you want to. I'm part of the Rock and Roll city Offroad on facebook, it's a close group but Angelique answer pretty quick, many of the members live between CLE and AKC and they are always posting events, gave them a try. Who knows.

We the TJ'ers have quite limited groups to be in as mostly everything is JK's mall crawlers that no longer off road wheel as much as I like it. But we can kept in contact true here.

BTW,
Excuse my manners a little...
Welcome to this great Forum!
My name is Jorge and ride a Red LJ and also have a 98 Sport.
Looking forward to see you active around here.

SOR just open once a month except Nov that this year will be open the next weekend and Black Friday. The park is mild to moderate, many non molested Jeeps can navigated around. Have a rock garden, Sand dunes, mud pit (this is very entertaining as many knuckle heads dive in) and non maintained trails. You will have fun but if you been on places like Phoenix Offroad Park or Stillwell Jamboree you feel it quite bored unless hanging with few friends.

Look at the websites and look on facebook that is where you get to see more pictures and videos.

I'm working on Mexico so this coming weekend can't go to SOR but Blk Friday I will be busting doors there. This will be my last ride before my winter TT project so I will enjoy it full. You are more than welcome to join me if you want to. I'm part of the Rock and Roll city Offroad on facebook, it's a close group but Angelique answer pretty quick, many of the members live between CLE and AKC and they are always posting events, gave them a try. Who knows.

We the TJ'ers have quite limited groups to be in as mostly everything is JK's mall crawlers that no longer off road wheel as much as I like it. But we can kept in contact true here.

BTW,
Excuse my manners a little...
Welcome to this great Forum!
My name is Jorge and ride a Red LJ and also have a 98 Sport.
Looking forward to see you active around here.
Thanks for the info Jorge. Hopefully we can meet at one of the events. I'm new to the Jeep thing always used trucks before. Not wanting to tear anything up just trail ride.
2004 Rubicon
3a5264284bb7c9004cf142c091404881.jpg
5cca1296da165da6820fa14bdb74392f.jpg
3095b576d9d2e9089704db5bd8ed3171.jpg

That is a nice Rubicon! Look that is well maintained.
I heard you, from trucks to Jeeps is a big change no matter what others said. Still will be expending money for sure.
Since you are new to Jeeps, SOR will be a good place to start, meet new fellas and not tear up your Jeep. it's also a good place to measure your rig capabilities and limitation, and this my friend is the most important part since you no want to mess up such a nice Jeep. Have to warn you, this is addictive...

After the last message I recall of the LCOR (Lake County Off road), very recognized on NE Ohio and Erie. They promote responsible trail and off road, check them out. Their Jamboree is pretty nice and a Jeep like yous easily navigate them.

BTW
You will be hearing a lot of Wellsville, Forbiden Zone and/or Power line. This are heavy to extreme trails that can easily put body damage on your Jeep. Be aware if you get invited to it. I have been there once or twice but the side by side and dirt bike keep me away.

Looking forward to meet one day!

That is a nice Rubicon! Look that is well maintained.
I heard you, from trucks to Jeeps is a big change no matter what others said. Still will be expending money for sure.
Since you are new to Jeeps, SOR will be a good place to start, meet new fellas and not tear up your Jeep. it's also a good place to measure your rig capabilities and limitation, and this my friend is the most important part since you no want to mess up such a nice Jeep. Have to warn you, this is addictive...

After the last message I recall of the LCOR (Lake County Off road), very recognized on NE Ohio and Erie. They promote responsible trail and off road, check them out. Their Jamboree is pretty nice and a Jeep like yous easily navigate them.

BTW
You will be hearing a lot of Wellsville, Forbiden Zone and/or Power line. This are heavy to extreme trails that can easily put body damage on your Jeep. Be aware if you get invited to it. I have been there once or twice but the side by side and dirt bike keep me away.

Looking forward to meet one day!
I'll try to make SOR but i have been to Wellsville and will not take my jeep there to rough. I just want to trail ride.

Reactions: Jorge Bolivar