Any Jeep Plans for the Holiday Weekend?

Ron505

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just wondering what all of you have planned?

There are five of us with TJ's that are going camping (primitve) down in Tar Hollow State Park here in SE Ohio (Hocking Hills area). We will be heading down Friday afternoon/evening, setting up camp, and maybe a Friday night ride in the woods. The trails around there are all un-maintained township roads, but some get pretty rough. Camp fire with adult beverages and telling lies Friday night. Then meeting up with a pretty good size local Jeep club for more trail rides Saturday. We should see anything between river crossings, rutted out, tight trails through the woods, a little rock crawling, and probably even some mud holes if we chose. Planning a night ride Saturday night too so we can try out our LED bars. We are only staying until Sunday mid morning, then everyone can still have time to spend a couple of days doing the family thing for the 4th.

What's your plans?

Nothing much at here in all honesty. We've got a 3.5 year old and a 3 month old, so we can't venture too far away. But when they are older...

Sounds like you'll be having fun though!

Reactions: Sahara 00
I will be making a hi lift Jack mount for my Jeep and packing for a Jeeping/hiking trip to SW Colorado and possibly Moab. Going there 3rd week of July

Here's just a few photos. We had a really great time. I want lockers!

20160702_135053-PANO_zps6wdephrn.jpg
20160702_174159_001_zpsgsb9jvbl.jpg
20160702_140953_zpsiihisuhy.jpg
20160702_172609_zpsnlokmbjs.jpg
20160702_172533_zpsf3po3gzl.jpg

Light bars are amazing!!!

20160702_231613_zpsf4x4vlcl.jpg

Reactions: Chris
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My son took me up in his plane. He just got his pilot license so it was a first for me.
We rode in the Jeep to the airport.

image.jpeg

Reactions: Chris