Tennessee Any Jeepers from Tennessee

I'm in Tullahoma about 80 miles south of you. I moved here from Gallatin/Portland area. You should check out "Jeeps and Wrenches" club from that area. Ton of people around you that wheel and work on jeeps together. Check them out on facebook

Reactions: Dawghouse
I'm in Tullahoma about 80 miles south of you. I moved here from Gallatin/Portland area. You should check out "Jeeps and Wrenches" club from that area. Ton of people around you that wheel and work on jeeps together. Check them out on facebook

I know Troy Marks and a lot of the others, and the other groups. I used to run JOA with another guy. We started it. Too much drama lol
My name is Eli

I was just seeing who from Tn was on the forum. Thank you for responding...

I know Troy Marks and a lot of the others, and the other groups. I used to run JOA with another guy. We started it. Too much drama lol
My name is Eli

I was just seeing who from Tn was on the forum. Thank you for responding...

Lol, I hear you. I keep my distance from all of that and just go on some rides. Its gotten a lot better I think
Roy

It has I do the same thing. There are 7 of us that wheel together all of the time. I'll go and help Brian Creten at Music City 4x4 lead some on the the trails when he has his rookie runs at Turkey Bay. I love seeing a first time wheeler climb a hill they didn't think they could do. Their face when they get to the top is priceless. I enjoy helping them learn how to wheel and do it safe. My 13 yr old started driving my jeep two years ago there. She has been my wheeling partner since she was 3. Good times

A few of us in my group are going to check our The Cove in a few weeks down close to AOP...

I'm in Knoxville not too far from Windrock. I know some of it but am by no means an expert. Let me know if you have questions

Van

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has I do the same thing. There are 7 of us that wheel together all of the time. I'll go and help Brian Creten at Music City 4x4 lead some on the the trails when he has his rookie runs at Turkey Bay. I love seeing a first time wheeler climb a hill they didn't think they could do. Their face when they get to the top is priceless. I enjoy helping them learn how to wheel and do it safe. My 13 yr old started driving my jeep two years ago there. She has been my wheeling partner since she was 3. Good times

A few of us in my group are going to check our The Cove in a few weeks down close to AOP...
Jon Graves at music city did some of the mods to my jeep. Good people. I haven't been wheeling my jeep that long so I'm still in the rookie crowd. Might see you on the trails. I went to a club clean up ride at the cove not long ago. We didn't cover a lot of miles because we were stopping constantly to clean but I'll go back for sure. Good to get the young ones involved early.

Jon Graves at music city did some of the mods to my jeep. Good people. I haven't been wheeling my jeep that long so I'm still in the rookie crowd. Might see you on the trails. I went to a club clean up ride at the cove not long ago. We didn't cover a lot of miles because we were stopping constantly to clean but I'll go back for sure. Good to get the young ones involved early.

I know Jon he's a really good guy. Really good at what he does. Brian runs a great shop. Good people.

Brian created an event for the last Saturday of this month for another rookie / beginners day wheeling at Turkey Bay. I'll be there helping him lead a small group. If you can make come on out. Should be a fun day. We were all rookies at one point. I've been wheeling for a very long time. I learn something every time I go.

Franklin, Tennessee here. Noticed the thread's a bit old, but I've showed up regardless.

Havent gotten up that way yet. we've done some exploring in the car. learned some valuable lessons along the way, like never drive a Mercury Grand Marquis on the Dragonstail!
Now im just learning where to take the TJ for some fun in the woods.