Georgia Any Jeepers in Georgia?

Reactions: JeepZilla380
There use to be a place up near Macon that I used to frequent back in the day but it closed down while back. It was called River Rock I think in Milledgeville GA

That was the place I snapped 2 sets of Dana 35 axle shafts LOL

Reactions: MattFitz
is anyone signed up for Sheriff's Jeep Fest? I just signed up yesterday... it's in jasper. that's Pickens county/North GA if the name isn't familiar

is anyone signed up for Sheriff's Jeep Fest? I just signed up yesterday... it's in jasper. that's Pickens county/North GA if the name isn't familiar
I have been skipping the event the past few years. They moved the HQ and the traffic sucks now/. Might have to check it out again.

I have been skipping the event the past few years. They moved the HQ and the traffic sucks now/. Might have to check it out again.
yeah I can imagine that little two lane road gets a little overwhelmed.... I have some friends that live up there so I drive past it quite a bit. I honestly have no idea where the old location was, this is going to be my first year

yeah I can imagine that little two lane road gets a little overwhelmed.... I have some friends that live up there so I drive past it quite a bit. I honestly have no idea where the old location was, this is going to be my first year
Old location was the big field behind the Ingles Shopping center right off of Hwy 5. Super easy to get in and out of.