Connecticut Any northeast clubs?

BlueChip

TJ Enthusiast
Any clubs up here in the restricted lands of New England?? Looking to ride family style mainly from November to may. But here and there in the summer too.
Chris

Tons of clubs in CT and surrounding region. Check out Northeast Offroad Vehicle Alliance, or NOVA 4x4 for short.

And Northeast Association of 4WD clubs.

These are larger Clubs of clubs. You will notice many of the same clubs in both organizations. In the NE, all wheeling, or 90% of it is on private land and clubs have relationships with landowners.

Good luck. Many choices. Check out ECOJOCS, JT4x4, Easter4Wheelers....to name just a few.

Tons of clubs in CT and surrounding region. Check out Northeast Offroad Vehicle Alliance, or NOVA 4x4 for short.

And Northeast Association of 4WD clubs.

These are larger Clubs of clubs. You will notice many of the same clubs in both organizations. In the NE, all wheeling, or 90% of it is on private land and clubs have relationships with landowners.

Good luck. Many choices. Check out ECOJOCS, JT4x4, Easter4Wheelers....to name just a few.
Good to hear, because I haven't been finding a lot of trails at all. I have a few short trails near me which are fun but only for a while