Washington Anyone else up here in Washington?

I should add that we bought our Jeep last summer and haven't had it off-road yet... Big part of that is not having someone to go with so if anyone in the area wants to take a newby off road and have some fun / show him the ropes let me know :)

I should add that we bought our Jeep last summer and haven't had it off-road yet... Big part of that is not having someone to go with so if anyone in the area wants to take a newby off road and have some fun / show him the ropes let me know :)

Dave, there are several Jeep clubs in the Seattle area. Where in Seattle do you live? I can point you in the right direction if you would like.

Look me up on Facebook, and message me. I will let a friend of mine from Monroe know about you. He is a nice guy, and very knowledgeable. He drives a CJ that is bad ass.

Sorry, missed this post somehow... I'm not a member of facebook so that won't really work :)

My wife and I are looking at joining the "Around the sound Jeep club"... anyone here a member already?

Reactions: Ron Hockett
Sorry, missed this post somehow... I'm not a member of facebook so that won't really work :)

My wife and I are looking at joining the "Around the sound Jeep club"... anyone here a member already?

Not that I know of, I'm not sure I know of any of their members. I am board member of WORN (Washington Off-road Recovery Network), Washington State Jeepsters, and WOHVA (Washington Off Highway Vehicle Alliance). I am also a member of JBLM Chapter of Military Jeepers, PNW4WDA (Pacific North West 4 Wheel Drive Association, Washington Off Road Recovery, and a couple more.

• Wow
Reactions: JMT and MikeM

Not a member, but I will be going to their get together next Sunday at the Triple XXX in Issaquah
ALL JEEP SHOW
Public
· Hosted by Around the Sound Jeep Club and Northwest Jeepcast
Mar 31

Reactions: MikeM
Reactions: Twopoint and MikeM
Not that I know of, I'm not sure I know of any of their members. I am board member of WORN (Washington Off-road Recovery Network), Washington State Jeepsters, and WOHVA (Washington Off Highway Vehicle Alliance). I am also a member of JBLM Chapter of Military Jeepers, PNW4WDA (Pacific North West 4 Wheel Drive Association, Washington Off Road Recovery, and a couple more.

WOW, thats a lot of groups that I hadn't heard of, thanks for listing them! I especially like the idea behind WORN... very cool stuff there.

We'll be there, my wife and I actually volunteered to count votes... never been to any Jeep event before and looking forward to it!
Maybe I will see you there! I will be there with my youngest (He is 6'2)
'

Usually in Idaho, lol. Up near Athol, Hayden creek, or north of Sandpoint.

I'd like to go camping near Banks Lake this summer. Should be interesting area to explore by jeep or by water.
You ever been to St Anthony's Sand Dunes? I've been wanting to go for some time.