Any photos of factory flame red exterior with 03-06 khaki (J3) interior and top?

TRevs

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've seen photos of Flame Red with Camel, Spice, etc, but would like to see photos of Flame Red (PR4) with the OEM Khaki (Trim J3) on the interior and/or soft/hard top.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
Have you seen this thread? By the way, if you're thinking about switching, I say go for it. The red and tan/camel/spice/khaki scheme is absolutely beautiful.
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/post-up-your-red-tjs-with-tan-camel-interiors.20064/

Yes, I’ve seen that thread and like the red with all the tan variants.

I’m planning to switch to as much tan as possible but I have to pick a shade of tan.

The soft top is the most important part and the only options I’ve found for an LJ would be OEM, 16 year-old Khaki, or a new custom top that costs >2x, and is currently unobtanium anyway due to Democrat-sponsored shortages.

Reactions: Tob
Fwiw, i put a black top on my previous TJ which was a Sahara with whatever flavor of tan they used in 99 and I thought it looked fine without matching the top to the interior.

Fwiw, i put a black top on my previous TJ which was a Sahara with whatever flavor of tan they used in 99 and I thought it looked fine without matching the top to the interior.
Yeah I’m not planning on going all out with the tan. For sure a soft top, hopefully soft door uppers to match, then selected accents inside, which is Dark Slate Gray.

I have tan Weathertech mats already which look fine against the dark interior. Probably a leather shift boot and console cover from Redline Goods. I have several of their products on my Civic and well-pleased.