Any recommendations on a car cover for my TJ?

Bump. Anyone have a good recommendation for an OUTDOOR car cover?

I’m going to have to leave the Jeep outside for a while while I get some other things tended to, I want the best car cover I can get (it snows here, ice storms etc),

It’s for the Willys Edition I have with that rare green soft top, so I’d like to preserve it the best I can.
I’ve been happy with my rain cover.
https://www.raingearcovers.com/

I have a MOPAR cab cover. Does anyone know if they made a complete car cover?

14-05-17 017.jpg

If you want the longest lasting cover this is the one to buy.

The will withstand our intense desert sun that will destroy just about anything that is left out in the sun.

We have 5 of them one for each of our cars and jeeps.

If you have a rear tire swing out mounted on get this one Platinum Shield SUV Cover For 1980 Jeep Cherokee 2 Door.

https://www.carcovers.com/covers/suv/jeep/cherokee/1980/2-door.html

Yea that’s what I would like, a full cover. High quality is important.

hi, i couldn’t reply on the other post, i think it was too old but if you still have those willy tj stickers i’m very interested!! my parents flipped my 05 willy tj last year & we had to replace the whole tub and now we’re putting it back together but i can’t find the stickers anywhere. please let me know if you still have them ill pay what you paid for them.

02CDB768-EC3E-4263-835C-90E84707252B.png

I leave the TJ in the garage with the top and doors off sometimes. This would normally be fine, except for the fact that we have cats, and our cats love to climb all over everything, not to mention they'd get inside the Jeep, sleep, get hair everywhere, etc.

So, I'm trying to figure out of if there is a car cover out there that will fit my TJ well without being too saggy in any place. It doesn't need to be weatherproof, as it's just going on when it's in the garage.

Any input is appreciated!

kill the cats. they're awful pets as they'd rather eat you than let you RIP.

• Wow
Reactions: BlueC and psrivats
Who knows where the other two are. Probably screwing with my furniture, playing in their own crap, or puking up hairballs around my house.

View attachment 346581

You should just try to find them new homes with people that actually like/enjoy the feline quirks. They will be happier and you'll be happier.

I have two cats at home and they mean the world to me.

hi, i couldn’t reply on the other post, i think it was too old but if you still have those willy tj stickers i’m very interested!! my parents flipped my 05 willy tj last year & we had to replace the whole tub and now we’re putting it back together but i can’t find the stickers anywhere. please let me know if you still have them ill pay what you paid for them.

View attachment 346575

Hi, I looked and I have the 04 version, if you still want them let me know.

No longer satisfied with messing up the interior, it looks like they've moved on to destroying the exterior as well.... ;)

1659095587952.png

Last edited:
You should just try to find them new homes with people that actually like/enjoy the feline quirks. They will be happier and you'll be happier.

I have two cats at home and they mean the world to me.

I prefer cats, because they don't need 3 am walks to shit. My other pet has issues chewing through vegetation and eating cat food though.
Greg.jpg

kill the cats. they're awful pets as they'd rather eat you than let you RIP.

Not true.:unsure: My 18 lb. kitten is my security guard and makes sure nobody visits me. I like it that way.🤫 Dogs are pussies and don't have claws that shred your skin and razor teeth. I proved that point to my new neighbor with his barking dog atl night. I told him my kitten will shut your yapping dog up permanently if you allow me to put them in the same room for 10 minutes. RIP mini pinscher.
Jasper wild (2).jpg

jasper bite.jpg

Jasper bite big.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Claybirdd